The wedding day

You being the person you are you forced Rick to come along to bird persons wedding even if he and your self sorta didn't want to. Of course as intended the rest of the Smith family came along. Well aside from Jerry since that's where he was being transported.

Caters, chefs, family it was all there and quite a bit of fugitives but it was all cool since you knew a few of them. You came up to bird person. "(Y/n)" bird person said plainly "bird person! Congrats on your new going to be wifu how ya been my boi" every once in awhile bird person would at least give a small unnoticeable smile.

"It's been great I believe..." He said it his monotone voice. "A'ight, hope you don't die--!! I mean I mean hope you get babies I guess erm ima go with Rick" you stutter. You speed walk away before things get all more worse.

-----time skip----

After the vow bull shit and the intense make out you Rick and the rest of the family where at the table taking drinks. You sense something's up so you at least brought a gun with you. You pat Rick's side after he gives his vow and such and pass him the gun. "What-what's this for--" "trust.me." you say silently. "Shoot tammy" you tell him.

Ironical you make eye contact with Tammy and she gives you thisbdark smile. In return you give her the same smile revealing your teeth and long tongue aside from your glowing eyes. She gives you an odd look after wards. "Das rite bitch" you say under your breath.

"1.2.3" you say. "--In a sense we have this place surrounded" Tammy yells. Bird person gets up going to grab Tammy until you yell at Rick "shoot you idiot!" Ruck gets up and shoots Tammy while all the other soldiers come running in.

Ironically the gun was shot out of Rick's hands and onto the floor where yet another soldier grabbed it. "God dammit (y/n) you're so fucking stupid" you say under your breath. You grab Rick's portal gun and press the small red button on the handle. You throw it where most of them are and it blows.

You push everyone out "into the car butt fucks Rick and I the front"

---time skip all dis----

Deciding on the smallest of planets all of you go there to temporarily stay. Everyone decided to go look for food except you. Later on they came back all messy and such worse then when they came here. They all silently plop beside you watching the t.v.

Rick comes in with a half hearted smile. "Good morning family, oh do I smell bacon?" "Yes we discovered a species of tiny pig of the coast of new Australia about 30 yards east" Beth said "or 300 yards west" Morty continued. "We'd offer you some but we hunted it to extinction for break fast" summer mentioned. "Well I thought I'd walk to the south pole to do some exploring, if you guys need me just yell or just through something really hard that it goes around the world and hits me" to said before he closed the door and left before you could say anything.

"Okay now that he's gone can we please talk about our situation?" Jerry half asked "Dad you can't just talk behind some ones back it's a small world" Morty said "oh please he's in the south pole and we need to have a serious conversation!" Jerry yelled. You had this weird feeling again...that Rick's some where close by maybe it's a false alarm.
--
After rick made his way half around the world he put a flag and raised his hands up "south pole discovered baby!" He yelled. "Ooh fuck an ice cave Shit things just keep on gettin' better" he crawled his way in. "Wow it's the planets core" he said to himself.

---
The feeling was stronger than ever as if he was just right below you. But you decided to stay silent "I'm just saying we keep acting like there's only two options but there's not! So yes if we went back to earth as long as rick was out there they'd want to interrogate us but this is entirely hypothetical what if we turned your father into the goverment?" He said with a smile.

"Jerry so help me god if you ever bring this up again no more bacon" Beth said angrily "there already is no more bacon! This world sucks our lives suck why are we doing this for someone that would never do anything for anyone but himself?--" "that's not the point dad we love rick f-f-for the most part" "yeah you don't love people in hopes of a reward dad you love them unconditionally" "that's very good kids I'm very proud of you" Beth said. You look down at your hands and you notice the small glitches happening again Lil before you met rick.

Now you feel like he's listening and trying to convince your self that he's not stings like Shit. "So let me get this straight for the rest of your lives no matter how much it hurts you no matter how much it destroys our childerens futures we're gonna do whatever rick wants whenever he wants?" Jerry asked. "Yes" all three said together. "Why!?" "Because I don't want him to leave again you dumb asshole!" Beth yelled. Her eyes where teary and she folded her arms on her chest.

Minutes later the feeling faded "I think....he was listening to us..." You mumble "what!?" All three of them yell "I-I was joking..." You lie. They all sigh in relief and Jerry just rolls his eyes.

Later*

Morty and your self where playing far bar Frisbee it was a game the two of you made. Guess which side they where throwing. You see rick walking this way and you jog over "hey I was gonna stop by the gloppy drop system to get some ice cream" "oh! I'm coming with I mean if you need me to you know guide you" you say "yeah uh d-don't you need my brain waves or whatever?" Morty says. "I'll be okay by you two" he says he just pats your head like he would every other day and walks off "wait...y-you're not leaving are you?" "Yeah I am" he noticed you where getting teary eyed and glitching again.

"To get ice cream" he continued. "Y-you're coming back--" "Morty if you go to get ice cream and you don't come back you didn't exactly get ice cream you just went to where there was ice cream" "rick I can handle that your gone but they cant, you'll break moms heart and hurt someone who loves you" Morty held your arm as you hid your face in his neck shaking lightly. "And I won't forgive you for that..." "......where's the van Morty..." "It's over by the horizon" rick gives you a peck on your head and walks off to the van driving off.