What's My Name

A/N: Wassup. I had some spare time so I got to write this. Yall lucked up😁 Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

Kai bolted upright. He quickly rubbed his eyes and looked around.

He was right back in his room.

Glancing at his clock, he saw it was nearly 12 o'clock. 

‘I thought I was down in Jackson's  medical room.’ He thought to himself, puzzled

Then it all came back to im. Something shocking him, him slipping out of the room, and that boy.

That boy!

Kai growled angrily to himself. There was an intruder  on board and nobody else except him knew about it.

Pulling himself out of bed, Kai start thinking hard.

He couldn't  be the only one knowing about it. Jackson or Zane must know as well, seeing they both design he locks below to response to only either of them.

Zane was currently incapable of doing anything right now

That left only one culprit

Jackson.

Deciding not to tell any of the others yet, Kai quickly grabbed his spare katana and slid it on his back.

He then proceeded out of his room and down below.

“Hey there Sleeping Beauty.” Jay called with a slight grin as Kai walked past the kitchen

“I'm  not in the mood for your jokes right now Jay.” Kai snapped back

“Well someone's feisty today. And we even let you sleep in.” Loriah countered back

Kai looked up and shot her a glare.

“Just sayin’.” She responded, not fazed by it

“Yeah, yeah.” Kai mumbled before heading out onto the deck, where he was greeted with the smell of raw meat

Making a face, he looked around and saw Echo feeding his new furry friend.

“Hey Kai!” Echo called with a wave at him as he held a chunk of meat in his hand.

The cub, Rex he found out it was call, turned around and looked at him before facing back at Echo; making a slight purring sound before gobbling down his food.

Kai simply nodded and started down the stairs going below deck. He looked through the hallway. First checking the medical room, seeing Cress and Zane still unconscious. Along with Echo's invention room. He then saw Jackson's  workroom door wide open, and heading in.

There he saw Jackson sitting on a stool, wielding pieces of metal together.

“Can I help you Kai?” Jackson mused as he clicked off his wielder and pulled off his mask.

In a flash, Kai pinned Jackson up against the wall with his katana  held against his throat.

“Yeah, you can help me plenty, you backstabber.” Kai growled

“Backstabber, hmmm I don't  know what that goes to, but I am nothing of sorts.” Jackson replied

“Lies! You let an intruder in last night. A boy with scarlet colored hair.”

“I wouldn’t call him an intruder, nor a boy. More like young man.”

“Oh yeah? Then why was he within on of the rooms that have a lock only you or Zane could open late last night?”

“Why were you out of bed and snooping into my things?”