Bad Hair Day

It was a bright, sunny day up on the Destiny's Bounty.

“Jay, you are so dead!” Zane's voice yelled as he chased the blue ninja onto the deck.

“In my defense, it was only suppose to be a small prank.” Jay countered as he spun around on the bounty deck.

Zane quickly caught up to Jay, with the sun shining on his white ninja gi. He skidded to a stop in front of Jay.

“A small prank? A small prank!? My hair is bright blue!” Zane yelled

Jay quickly looked around, trying to find a way out of his slight dilemma.

“On the upside, your hair now kinda matches your eyes.” Jay joked

Zane narrowed his eyes and was about to say something back at Jay, but a voice made him stop.

“Zane?” a small voice said

Zane quickly turned around and his face soften slightly. Over by the side of the bounty was Echo. Zane always had a soft spot for Echo, other than that he was a slightly smaller and younger replica of Zane; Zane found Echo to be his little brother. Echo had bright purple eyes and was more copper and teeny bit rusty.

“Yes, Echo?” Zane asked kindly, slightly forgetting about his blue hair. 

“Could you…” Echo began to say, but a roar of a dragon cut him off. Zane looked up and saw Jay smirking below at him while being on his elemental lightning dragon.

“Catch me if you can Zane!” Jay teased as he stayed above to bounty. Zane narrowed his eyes at Jay. Zane then turned back to Echo.

“Echo, please stay here on the deck until I come back.” Zane told Echo.

Echo nodded and watched his brother leap off the deck. Zane soon came back, flying on his elemental ice dragon. Zane's dragon gave a roar at Jay.

“Oh snap.” Jay said as he saw Zane catching up to him.

Jay then quickly did a flip to avoid a blast of ice from Zane. Jay did another flip, avoiding another blast of ice. Jay then smirked at Zane. Jay was about to tease Zane, when he suddenly lost his concentration. Jay’s lightning dragon then disappeared into thin air.

“Uh oh.” was all Jay could say before he went falling through the air.

Luckily, Jay managed to do a flip and land on his feet on the deck of the bounty. Zane then made his own dragon disappear and landed a few feet away from Jay. Zane then started to walk towards Jay, as Jay backed away.

“Nobody gets to make my hair blue.” Zane said as he narrowed his eyes.

He then was then about to freeze Jay in place, but somebody jumped in front of him. Zane's anger quickly disappeared for a moment.

“Echo please move aside so I can deal with Jay.” Zane said as he tried to go around Echo, who was still blocking Jay from him.

“I'm sorry big brother, but I can't do that.” Echo said earnestly.

“Please move Echo, so Jay can be stuck here till sundown for dying my hair.” Zane said as he unsuccessfully tried to get past Echo again.

Echo just shook his head.
“No can do Zane.” he simply said as he blocked Zane again.

“Echo move, now please.” Zane then sternly said to his little brother.

Echo then looked up at Zane with puppy eyes.
“Please don't destroy Jay,  otherwise I'll have to resort to Plan B.” Echo said

A Rising Evil -HIATUS-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara