A New Ninja- Pt1

A/N: Wow! 63 views!? Special shoutout to OwlQueen501, Loriah is her OC; so everything about her belongs to OwlQueen501. Thanks for letting me put her in the story!😀

“A little help please?” Lloyd asked as he and the others were still hanging by their ankles in the tree.

The midnight blue ninja looked up and saw them.
“Sure thing!” they said happily.

They then created an energy sphere and shot it at the chains. The vengestone instantly broke, setting the ninja free. Each of them then flipped midair and landed on their feet besides Zane.

“Thanks for the help.” Nya said kindly.

“No problem, is your friend there ok?” the ninja asked.

Jay bent down and examined Zane.
“He'll be fine. Just exhausted to put in simplest terms. ” Jay said before he snapped his fingers beside Zane.

Zane quickly stood up, his icy blue eyes slightly dimmer than usual.
“Ninja..from...dream...take.….back...bounty...used...all...energy...need..to...rest…” Zane slurred out tiredly before he collapsed again.

“Huh?” all of them, but Lloyd said.

“He says that this is the ninja he had dreamed about, and he wants to take them back to our home. Zane used up all his energy against whoever that figure was and he needs to rest.” Lloyd translated the slurred sentence like it was nothing.

Everyone then stared in awe at him.

“What? It was simple.” Lloyd said confused.

They all turned their attention to the midnight blue ninja.

“Not to sound rude or anything, but who are you?” Cole asked, breaking the silence aside from Zane's soft breathing.

“My name’s Loriah.” the ninja said as they flipped off their hood.

The guys all gasped, expect for Zane of course. Loriah had long, brown hair that was tied into twin ponytails with white ribbon. Her brown eyes were flecked with gold.

“Nice to meet you.” Nya said.

“Pleasure to meet you all as well. Who are you all exactly?” Loriah questioned.

“I'm Lloyd.” Lloyd said

“I’m Jay.” Jay said happily

“My name’s Cole.” Cole answered

“I'm Nya.” Nya happily said.

“I’m Kai.” Kai said

“And that is Zane.” Lloyd said while gesturing at Zane.

“Nice to meet you all.” Loriah said.

There was silence for a moment.
“We better be heading back to the bounty.” Kai then said while looking at the sky.

“Yep, it's a bit of a lengthy ride back.” Lloyd agreed

“Well then I'll be on my way.” Loriah said pulling her hood on.

“Wait, we need you to come with us.” Lloyd said

“How come?” Loriah suspiciously asked.

“Zane wants you to come to our home.” Jay interjected.

Loriah nodded and grabbed a backpack that was dangling out of a tree.
“Let's get moving then.” she said simply.

All of them headed out into a clearing in the forest, with Cole pulling Zane beside him.