Rescue Mission

A/N: Hello! I cannot believe we are so close to 400 views. I really can't. I feel like I should do something for getting this far, but what??? Hmm....OH! I know! How about if we make it to 400 views, I'll make a chapter of basic questions about myself, and I'll start a QOTC- Question(s) Of The Chapter. With that said you readers can ask me question about either Ninjago or myself (nothing super personal, trying keep this below a T rating) and I will do my best to answer. How's that sound? Let's make it to 400 and I'll do it!😊 Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!😀

The ninja all quickly got together. Jackson woke Echo up and put the tired kid back to bed. Once everyone was together, they all headed out onto the deck.

“Alright, here's the plan. Once we get there, we need to try and evade any guards. Now is probably the worst time to fight. Then we find Lloyd and Zane. We are not splitting up because it is far too risky.” Cole instructed to everyone.

“So what if one of us get seen?” Kai asked as he pulled on his  hood.

“Seeing that we do happen to be ninja, none of us should be seen.” Loriah responded as she pull on her own hood.

Each of them then grabbed their weapons, before forming their dragons; with Loriah riding with Jay. All the dragons gave a roar before the ninja flew off in the direction of their missing brothers were.

********

Zane groaned as he was flipped over onto his back and was unchained. He felt as though his body was on fire.

“I told you, your ice was mine.” Spar said as he leaned over Zane, waving the now icy blue crystal in front of him.

“My friends will stop you.” Zane said weakly, ignoring the error sign that had popped up on his internal screen.
Spar scoffed.

“I'm sure they will.” he said sarcastically

“You two, go set a trap for the other ninja. Leave scrap metal here, he is useless to me now.” Spar ordered before leaving the room.

The two shadows quickly headed to work, one of them bumping the desk and a certain scroll rolled off of it. They then slammed the door shut, leaving Zane alone in the room.

Zane weakly scanned the room from his spot, and to his surprise he found a key that was on top of a shelf and a scroll lying behind the table. He rolled over onto his stomach and crawled towards the scroll. Zane then heard a familiar dragon roar in the distance. He smiled as he laid back down on his back under the table, tucking the scroll into his pocket.

****

Lloyd woke up suddenly with a feeling of dread swallowing him. He quickly looked around the room and realized Zane was not with him. Lloyd pushed the blanket off of him and he found PIXAL’s drive lying beside his leg. Lloyd gingerly pulled himself to his feet, take a few gentle steps. Zane had just tightened the bandages on his leg a day ago, so they were like a splint without the wood. Lloyd then felt saddened that his best friend now little brother was nowhere to be found.

‘Please let Zane be safe.’ Lloyd thought with hope.

He then jumped slightly as he heard movement coming from outside.

“Ow, you idiot! That's my foot!”

“Well sorry! I couldn't see!”

“Oh for Pete's sake, chill out! Kai stop snapping off at Jay and give us a little light will you?”

Lloyd then saw a flash of flame.

“Think they’re in there?” Lloyd heard Jay ask

“They better be otherwise somebody is going to be looking for trouble.” he then heard Loriah’s reply