Chapter 6-Memories and Mudblood

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

  "Why not?" She asked, innocently, pouting a bit and looking through Severus's eyes.

  "Because that's life. There's no such thing as forever, everything have it's own ending. Even how much you hold on to the memory or an object, it will still be gone. But, treasure those moments while you still can. You won't understand this until you're old enough," he explained to the small kid that was now sitting right next to him, looking up at him with her green and black pupil innocently, she was still holding the jar that inside of it was the butterfly that she had caught.

  "So, that means I have to let this pretty butterfly go?" She asked, pouting, looking down at the butterfly through the glass.

  "No. Just ready yourself when it's gone, and remember this moment that you had with the butterfly," he said, as the kid's face lighten up. Y/N stood up to her feet and ran next to the rows of flowers, she opened the lid of the jar and lifter it up as the butterfly flapped it's black and green wings and flew up in the air.

  "Bye bye, pretty butterfly!" She squeak, waving up in the air looking at the butterfly fly up in the air. She ran back to her brother and sat back down.

  "Why did you let it go?" asked Severus, looking down at his little sister, smiling.

  "Because I remembered that we all have friends and family and the pretty butterfly also have a friends and family, so I let it free to be with its friends and family! That wouldn't be nice if I keep him away from them," Y/N said innocently, looking up to her brother, still smiling, Severus nodded as the both of them looked up to watch the butterfly.

  It had landed into a beautiful flower, Y/N was too young to know what the flower was called, but she admired it. "What flower is that, Severus?" She asked him.

  "It's a lily flower," said Severus, Y/N looked back at the butterfly.

  "It's very pretty!" She said, admiring the flower.

  "Yes, it is very pretty," he repeated.

  "I wanna have a whole garden planted just those lily flowers!" She squeak, stretching her arms widely imagining the garden, then Y/N remembered the name. "We visited someone named lily at Godic Hollow, right?" asked Y/N, not saying the word 'Godric' properly.

  Severus didn't answered, his lips curled as Y/N looked up at him waiting for an answer. After for awhile of silence, Severus finally made a move, he looked down at Y/N and his lips stretches into a smile, a true smile. A shiny drop of tear had fall down Severus's pale face, Y/N was shocked, this was the first time she had saw Severus smile and tear up.

  "Why are you crying?" Y/N asked, tilting her head. Severus didn't answer, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

~•~

  Everything makes sense now, Y/N smiled to herself like an idiot while sat down at her bed at two thirty four in the morning. Y/N flopped back down at her bed, sighing, she looked up to the ceiling remembering Severus's true smile. That was the real him, he wasn't this strict teacher that hates every students except the Slytherins, the real him is he loved and cared about Lily Potter and cared for me, that's who he truly is. Y/N played with her hair as she slowly felt her eyes feeling drowsy, her eyes slowly started to close as she fell into a deep sleep and into her own world in her dreams, again.