Chap. 34

Nikita POV*

(Few months later)

"I was thinking about doing a baby shower for Nicole"I said while cleaning the kitchen. My mother was sitting at the bar stool eating some strawberries.

"I think, we should ask her what she want"my mom said.

"I can't believe I'm bout to be a grandma and I still look young momma"I whined. August came in the kitchen sweating. Him and paco.

"Where y'all went?"I ask him.

"On a run"August said all out of breath. I gave him some water. Paco sat next to my mom all sweaty.

"Ewww, get away from me wet dog"she said. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell y'all. Paco turn to a werewolf too.

"Why you always treat me so wrong?"Paco ask.

"Paco can you see if Nicole is upstairs"I said. Paco nod his head and walk upstairs.

"Well my Queen. What you want to do tonight?"August ask while his hands was on my waist.

"Nothing"I said.

"Nothing. Why?"he ask.

"Well, I want to see how Nicole doing and...."August kiss my lips.

"She's fine, just come with me out to dinner please"he smile. I thought about and nod my head.

"I will love too"i smile back.

"I'm bout to puke"I heard Paco said. "She's sleep right now"I nod my head.

"Alright. Issa date"he kiss my lips. "Come on paco"they ran out the house.

I look at my mother for help. "Don't look at me. I will take care of Nicole okay"

I smile at her and continue on doing what I was doing.

_______________________

So this was something to get back on track on.

I was thinking about doing a sequel. I don't know I might not.

But comment and vote on this story and tell me if y'all want me to make a sequel.

Peace and love