Chap. 36

August POV*

"Your fucking lying"I said shaking my head.

"I'm serious, I saw you before. In my dreams when I was young"she said.

"What is your name ?"Paco​ ask.

"My name is may"she said.

"Okay may, do you have a pack? Why you out here alone?"Paco ask.

"I was just clearing my mind"she said. She walk to this tree. There was a big hole under it. "Follow me"

I look at Paco and shrugged my shoulders. I followed her down the stairs. It was like magical. Who the hell lives down here? That's when I saw it. An cave, a beautiful cave.

"What the hell is this, Avatar"Paco said

"This is where we live"may said.

"Who is we?"I ask. I heard giggles from above us in the trees. I didn't see anything. "Who was that?"I growl.

"That was my females, my pack"she said.

"You have your own pack"I said.

"Yes, after mom and dad pass away. Dad pass it down to me since you was taken by one of the werewolves"she said.

"Werewolves took me"I mumble.

"They wanted to turn you, but seem like they didn't"she said

"Why werewolves?"I ask.

"Werewolves been down here for the longest they been waiting for the first born boy for almost 50 years"she said. "You was the first born boy"

"I can't over the name"Paco laugh.

"Who is this mutt?"may ask making paco growl.

"My friend paco, second beta"I said.

"You have your own pack"she gasp.

"No, not yet"I said.

"You will one day"she smile. "Other then that, you can stay here for a while"

"Oh shit dude. You forgot Nikita and your dinner date"my eyes went wide.

"I have to go May"I said.

"Will you come back brother?"she ask.

I sigh and look down. "I will come back for you and your pack"

She smile at me and walk to the trees.

I jogged up the stairs out the tree and ran as a wolf back to my territory.

______________________

A little short😭. I will update later on.

Peace and love y'all