Chap. 33

Nicole POV*

I was getting dress in my clothes which was a dress and my jean jacket. I also had my blue Adidas.

After I got dress, I walk downstairs grabbing a frape

After I got dress, I walk downstairs grabbing a frape. I walk to the door opening to nomad.

"Where you going?"he ask.

"To the doctor"I said.

"I want to come with you"he said.

I thought about it. "fine"he nod his head and walk to his car. He unlocked the door and I hop in.

"Babe, I'm so scared of what they gone say"I said.

"I'm not"nomad said. "I really want to have this baby"he rub my stomach.

"What will people at school say?"I look down frown . "What will my mom say?"

"Don't worry about it. She's knows"

"How the hell she knows?!"I yelled.

"Your grandma told her. Your goddess grandma told her"he said a bit mad. "How did she know? Did you told her?"

"No why would I do that?"I said.

"Because...."he sigh. "I'm sorry baby"

"It's okay, we need to get through this together and be the best parents we can be"

"Okay"he smile at me. We finally pull up to the clinic both sighing. "Okay, let's go"

"Okay"I nod my head.

LATER

I walk in the clinic looking at every pregnant girl in here. They look at me and nomad rolling their eyes.

"Hey Tiffany"nomad waved at this girl.

"Shut up Nick"she said rolling her eyes.

"Nick stop"I slap his arm.

"Hello, did you schedule an appointment?" The nurse ask.

"No, is this like a walk in clinic?"I ask.

"Yes mam. Sign your name right here"she said. I sign my and went to take a seat. Nick sat down and sigh looking at the pictures of babies and women with big stomach.

"Nick"I rub his arm. "You okay"

"Yeah, I love you. You know that"he said.

"Yes, I love you too"I smile then kiss his lips.

"Ms. Anderson"she said.

"Let's go see our baby"