Chap. 10

August POV*

I watch as Amelia and Ashanti walk out the doors of the building

I watch as Amelia and Ashanti walk out the doors of the building. Ashanti ass gotten my sister into that strip business. This made me so mad.

"Hey ready for our lunch date"Amelia said.

"Yeah"I drove off looking at Ashanti as she walk to her car. She smirk at me while walking.

"The photoshoot was so beautiful today August, you should of seen me"Amelia smile.

"Oh okay"I nod my head.

"What's up"she look at me.

"Why you didn't tell me you was a damn stripper?"I mean mug her.

"I'm not"--"anymore"she mumble.

"Who put you in that fucking business anyway?!"I yelled. She stayed quiet not saying anything. "Amelia you better say something right fucking now!"I growl.

"Ashanti did"she said. "I wanted more money and she told me dancing was the best way"

"You fuck anybody"

"No!"

"What you do?"

"I strip"

"You took your clothes off for some niggas?"I said.

"Only for private dances"I shook my head. "But I'm good now, ima become a model"

"Whatever"

"And who told you?"

"Your damn boss"I said.

"Fuck her"she said which made something turn in me. I growl loudly pulling over to the trees. "August!"i got out the car and ran into the woods.

I turn into my wolf and ran for miles. I heard voices in my head telling me shit. I wanted to kill them people.

"August!"I heard Amelia. She ran towards me. I turn around bout to attack her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your mate"she said

I just look at her still growling. I turn back around and ran away. She can take the car back home. Fuck dinner date. I'm mad now.

HOME

I walk in Amelia room seeing her sleep

I walk in Amelia room seeing her sleep. I put some flowers and a box of chocolates on her dresser. I know she loves chocolates.

I walk out the room to my kitchen. Paco and nomad was sitting down playing 2k17

"What you did to her?"nomad ask.

"Had a fight"I sat down and sigh.

"Oh damn"he shook his head.

"What y'all doing tomorrow?"I ask Paco.

"Nigga gone look for a suit tomorrow"Paco said.

"Ima come too"I said. "What y'all get out early tomorrow"

"Yeah"nomad nod his head.

"Boy, I remember back then, his daddy use to pick me and you up from school and go shopping with him for homecoming week"Paco laugh.

"Till we got older, we went to pick nomad up and take him with his"I smile.

"Yeah, can't wait til you get out huh"Paco nudge him.

"Yeah"nomad nodded his head.

"Paco I met this lady"I said.

"Oh forreal"Paco looked at me.

"Yep, I liked her"I said looking at him. He nod his head at me.

"Like"nomad chuckle. "I thought you fuck and duck"

"You better not do that"I said.

"Nah, not this one"he shook his head.

"Good"