Chap. 15

August POV*

I walk in the trap house to see Paco and my girls loading up.

"What's up?"I said.

"Them fuckers came and rob us"Paco said.

"Where Amelia?"I ask.

"She home, why?"

"What if those fuckers go to my house and kill my damn sister!"I yelled.

"Alright,let's go to your house and see if she's there"Paco said. I grab my keys and walk to my truck. Paco hop in while two girls hop in the back.

The others will follow us. I drove to the house which was on the other side.

Finally, I made it home. I walk in the house to see it was quiet. To quiet.

"Check upstairs"I told the girl. She walk upstairs with her gun close to her.

Me and Paco walk in the kitchen, the garage, check the game room, my room, and the patio. Nothing.

"Awwwwwwww!"I heard screaming upstairs. I ran upstairs and that's when the smells came in.

A male wolf. I seen the girl cover her stomach. Paco cover his mouth running to the bathroom. I look to see the window open. He left.

"What happened?"I ask.

"A-A wolf, A black wolf"her eyes roll back and her heart stop.

"Paco!"I yelled. I didn't get my sister scent. She's not here.

"Nigga I'm not coming in there!"he yelled.

I pick up her body and walk down the stairs. My house is closer to the woods. Nobody goes back here so, let the foxes eat her.

The other girl was crying her eyes out.

"Aye, suck that shit up"I said. She nod her head and followed me to the back. I laid her body on the grass.

"We have to burn her body"the girl said.

"Burn it"I said.

"It smells. Even your neighbors miles away can smell her"she said. She was right.

"Go get the matches"