Chap. 26

Nikita POV*

I watch as my so call parents talk to this man who had on body armor and other shit on

I watch as my so call parents talk to this man who had on body armor and other shit on. I don't any of these people and they keep coming up to me, hugging me.

"Oh princess. You look so beautiful"some woman said.

"And who are you?"I ask.

"I'm mawu sister in law. Your aunt"she hug me.

"Ohhhh, ok"I smile.

"So, how have you been?"

"I been fine back in the human world. I have a daughter"I said.

"How old is she?"she ask.

"She's 16"I smile. She stop smiling looking at me.

"You gave birth to her at the age of 16"my mother look at me.

"Mother, I uhhh"I couldn't think.

"Speak child!"my father look at me with mad eyes.

"Wait just a second. Now all of sudden I'm your child. Where have y'all been all my life!"I yelled.

"Nikita please answer the question"my mother looked at me.

"Yes"I cried. "I gave birth at the age of 16"I sniffle then wipe my eyes.

"Come"my mother led me to this room. "Tell me what happened"

"I met him in highschool. He was the cute boy all the girls want and I was the ugly girl but he was in love with me tho. When I told him I was pregnant, he left me and went with my best friend Tasha"

"Best friend?"

"Yes mother. She's my friend cause she help me with my pregnancy after he died"

"What happened to him?"

"He was shot. He was in a gang"

"A gang. He was a warrior for his king"she said with her eyes wide.

"No. Well sort of like that"I said. "But he was this street soldier who would smoke up his boss weed and won't sell them"

"He deserve to be exacuted"she said.

"Momma..."

"Mother"

"Mother. He won't understand me. Shit, he won't even like me"

"He does love you. He just can't believe you was so young to give birth to a baby"

"Yep, my babygirl"I smile.

"I want to see her"

"You want to come to the human world"I said.

"Yes. I want to see how it is there"my mother said.

"Ok"

August POV*

"Who the fuck is you?"I ask.

"I'm your boss"he said.

"Bullshit!"I yelled. I can head him whimper. He knows that I'm a alpha son. I should keep my cool.

"Y-Yes"

"Then why are you stuttering"the king pin from Chicago said.

"This my first time ever seeing y'all. Scaring men"he laugh. Amelia was just starring at him. "Wife?"he pointed at her.

"No sister"I said.

"Ok"

"Let's get to business"the king pin said.

"Family members?"he said looking​ at me.

"No, a big house with me and my sister. Big backyard tho"I smile. He nod his head smiling.

"Can we get to business!"the king pin yelled. Me and my beta look at him growling.

"Sir"his men came in. He whisper something in his ear.

"Somebody just broke in the trap. I didn't see the man face but, he had a couple of girls with him"

"Ok"he got up from his chair. "Seems like I should go. Wife having a baby"he smile and walk out.

I felt my phone buzz.

Paco😈💀- got the shit. See you at the house

I smile at my phone then look back up.

"So, what was we talking about"