Chap. 25

August POV*

I look up at the sun as I smoke my blunt. Paco was getting the crew ready for another raid while I have a meeting with the boss.

We was stealing some money back after I told them to sell the drugs and give me back the money, but they wanted to have the money to themselves.

"Alright we ready"Paco said as the girls walk out the door.

"Come here"I called him. He walk to the porch looking at me confuse. "you told my sister that you wanted her to move in with you"

"I did. But I thought about it and told her no, baby mama coming down here with my babygirl"he walk to the van. I nod my head and walk in the house.

Amelia was by the window wiping her eyes. "Why you brought it up?"she said.

"Go get dress"I said walking to my room. I put on my outfit and sprayed some axe on me. I grab my keys to my McLaren P1.

Amelia came out the room with body suit or whatever on.

"I'm ready"she said with an attitude

"Melia, get rid of the attitude and get your ass in the car"I said.

She roll her eyes and walk outside​. I grab my hat and walk outside to my car.

"Open the door"she said

"Open the door"she said. I unlocked the door and got in.

I drove out the driveway and drove to the meeting.

Later

The meeting room was so quiet and boring. I can tell Amelia was bored cause she kept taping her nails on the table.

"Is this what y'all do in a meeting?"she ask.

"No. We waiting on someone"one of the bosses said.

"So he like in charge of all of y'all?"Amelia ask.

"Yes"they all said. She shook her head and sigh. I want to see this boss too.

I sniff the air and smell this male scent. He was strong and a wolf. He's my beta.

He came in the room looking at me. He shook his head at me and smile.

"It's nice seeing y'all here"he look back at me. "Specially you"