Chap. 23

August POV*

I look at Nikita as I brought her into my home. She was sleep in my arms as I put her in my bed.

Amelia came and look at me like I was dumb. "Why you have my boss in your bed?"

"She wanted to come with me"I said.

"Whore"Amelia mumble walking away. I storm out the room grabbing Amelia by the arms. I push her hard against the wall looking deep into her eyes.

"What did I tell you that"I semi yelled.

"I'm sorry. I been moody lately"she said.

"For what. You not on your​ period"I said.

"How you know?"

"I'm a wolf. Your scent gives it away​"I said.

"Look, nobody cares if you have feelings for this girl okay. Whenever I tell you that I have feelings for Paco you shut me out"

"Because I don't want you with Paco!"I yelled.

"What?"she had tears coming down her face.

"Paco haves a family already in California. He want you but not like a girlfriend type"I said. It's true. Paco told me he wanted Amelia but not like a wifey type.

"Your lying"

"I'm telling the truth babygirl"

"Then why he told me that he want me to move in with him"I took a step back looking at her.

"What you told him?"

"I said yes"she said.

"Go then"I said. "Watch what gone happen to you"I walk away to my room. I look at the bed to see Nikita looking at me.

"Your a wolf"

Oh shit