Proulge

August POV*

I sat down in the chair facing the stripper name Paz. I don't like how she dance. She look like she can't dance at all. I went up to the stage and grab my dollars I threw at her.

"Sir put the money back"the guard said.

"For ha, she can't dance"I grab some more money. The guard grab my hand for me to stop.

"Put it back" he squeeze my hand. I look at him with my eyes turning red. He back up a bit.

My whole body grew taller and stronger. Fur came out my body as I look at him still with my red eyes. My teeth became fangs. Everyone looked at me screaming.

They all ran out the club even the girl who couldn't ​dance

But ima have to kill everybody. They know I'm August and I can turn into a wolf. Have to think of something quick.

"Kill them all"

I growl and kill the first person I saw. I can catch the other people. Strong scent.

MORNING

I woke up with bloody clothes on the floor next to me. "What happened?"I stretch and yawn.

"You turn didn't you"my 17 year old sister said.

"I got mad, what you expect"I cover myself up. I walk in my bathroom turning the shower on. I waited till it got hot and step in. I need to control my anger.

My name is August Alsina and I'm a werewolf.