Chap. 27

August POV*

"This the pack house huh"my beta said

"Actually my house. I don't have a pack yet"I said.

"They coming. Just have to wait"he said. I nod my head while looking at the TV. "What about your mate?"

"She's somewhere. She'll come over, I have her daughter with me"

"Her daughter?"he said surprise.

"Yes"I nod my head.

"So she already had a mate..."

"He was a werewolf and he wasn't her mate"I said.

"Oh"

"But that wasn't her dad either"I said.

"Okay"--"I didn't have a pack at all. So I started traveling and found the drug gang"he smile. "When I see that money, I lose my mind"

"Mhmm"I nod my head.

"But I have some stuff to do"he got up from his seat. I smile at him and gave him a hug.

"I'm glad your my Beta"

"What. I never even started my job as being a beta"he laughed.

"Yeah but you will one day"

Nikita POV*

I walk in Tasha house looking​ around. The lights was all off. "Can't see"I mumble.

"Turn the light on"my mom snap her finger making the light come on. Still look at the same.

"She not here"I said.

"Who your daughter?"my father said.

"Yes"I sigh. "Where is she?"I walk in the room to see no one. I don't have my phone sooo.

"Nikita"my mom rub my shoulder.

"My job"I whisper. "Maybe Tasha have her there"I said.

I walk out the house with my parents following me like a lost puppy. This ain't their castle, so it's a bit confusing for them.

I drove all the way to my job to see if Tasha was there with my child. I park the car and got out. My dad and mom got out also and followed me.

"Hi Ms. Anderson"my worker said.

"Where is Tasha?"I ask.

"She's upstairs"she pointed. I went to the elevator and press the button. My dad was looking everywhere while my mom look at the people.

Finally we made it to the office. I walk in Tasha office to see her on the phone. "Tasha"

"Where the hell you been?"she ask.

"I been..."I look at my mother and father.

"Who are them?"she said.

"That's my mother and father"I said.

"Wait what?"she look at them. "They look like you"she smile.

"Yea I know"I smile. "Look, do you know where Nicole is?"

"Uhhh, she left with Nick to go by his house"

"His house!"I rub my head. "Where is his house?"I ask.

"Ummm"she wrote down his address. "And take my phone and call her"she gave me her iPhone 6+.

"Thanks"I walk out the office.

"Where is she?"my mother ask.

"By her boyfriend house"I sigh. "Better get her before they do something they don't have no business doing"