Chap. 31

Nikita POV*

I walk in Nicole room seeing my mom rubbing her hair. She was singing this song I remember. Sort of.

"Hey"I gulp down my salvia looking at my mother. "What's wrong with her?"

"A mother should of known"she said.

"Known what?"I look at her confuse.

"She's pregnant"I gasp and storm out the room looking for nick.

I knew something was up with him. August even said something was off with her. I ran down the stairs so fast, I almost trip.

"Wooo, where you going speed demon?"the dude that I still don't know said, as nick chuckle.

I slap the piss out of Nick. He look at me with evil eyes. I almost regretted it because I thought he was a wolf too.

"Why the fuck you did that?!"he yelled.

"You son of a bitch got my daughter pregnant, that's why!!"I yelled. August came in the in door with red eyes.

"Pregnant? Wait..."he rub his head. "She never told me"he mumble.

"She never told no one"

"Okay if she never told no one, you should of talk to her first"he growl.

"Wait, nomad"August push him away from me. "Go outside"he handed him something.

"Alright"he nod his head and walk away looking at me. All of a sudden I seen it in his eyes, he's a wolf.

August POV*

August POV*

I walk outside to see Nikita crying. I wanted to hold her so tight and tell her everything gone be okay.

But I'm to scared.

I walk back inside to see nomad walking upstairs. I followed him up the stairs to see what the fuck he gone do.

He walk in Nicole room and close the door. I walk up to the door and listen.

"Nicole"he said.

"What?"I can tell she just woken up from a sleep.

"Why you didn't tell me?"he said a bit angry.

"I didn't know how"she started crying. "I didn't want to hurt my mother and make her disown me and you.."

"What?"

"You change"she said.

"What?"

"You look more musclur"

"Gym and... Uhhh football"

"Fucking liar"I whisper.

"Get away from the door August!"he yelled.

I smack my lips and walk away. I went back downstairs to see Aubrey sitting on the couch.

"Why you not telling these people that he's a wolf too?"Aubrey ask.

"I don't won't to scare the girl"--"A werewolf already attacked them once"

"Okay and.."

"And I can.."

"This girl is a fucking goddess. She should know about this shit"Aubrey said.

"She doesn't know. Her parents just came back into her life"I said.

"Man whatever. If she your mate, she have to be down for you and stop acting like a pussy"I growl at him showing my red eyes. "Fine man"he got up and grab his keys.

"Tell Paco we have a meeting tomorrow"

"Tell Amelia is she coming"

"Why you always asking for her?"

He shrugged his shoulder. "It's a wolf thing"

"She's your mate"he nod his head. "Shit!"

"What. I promise, I will protect her"

"You better"I got up and walk up to him. "If not, your ass dead"

"Yes alpha"he nod his head and walk away.

I stared at the picture of me and Amelia on the table.

Now my family life in jeopardy.