Chap. 24

Nikita POV*

I stared at August with disbelief. He's just like Josh. Why I keep getting the bad ones?

"Your just like Josh"I cried.

"No, Josh a werewolf. I'm a wolf"he said. I didn't even know what to do.

"Your going to kill me"I wipe my eyes.

"No. Your my mate, I can't kill you"

"Then what are you going to do with me"I said.

"Love you"he said. I kind of felt warm when he said that. "Nikita I have to tell you other things about your real mom and dad"

"How you know about them? Did you kill them!"I yelled getting up.

"Nikita no. I don't even know what they look like. But if you want to know, ask Nadi"I look at the door to see Nadi coming in.

"Hello Nikita"

Later

"We can bring them back"

"Bring who back?"I ask looking at Nadi who had flowers and shit all over the floor.

"All I know is, you gone pick that shit up. Making a mess"August walk out the room.

"Nadi"I gulp down my salvia. "What is August?"

"He's a wolf"she said.

"What kind?"she pull out her iPhone typing in something.

"He's a black wolf"she said. I thought about the black wolf who attacked Josh. That was August!

"He was protecting me"I mumble.

"Yes"she said. "Now ima need you to stick yourself with this"she had this gold old looking sword.

"What!"I said.

"Just do it"she said. I sigh and took the sword. I stuck myself with it then look at the blood. She took my hand pouring the blood in the cup. She wrap my hand with this bandage that burn.

"Ouch!"I scream.

"It's working"she said. She put this salt or whatever in the cup mixing my blood up then she put this flower in it. It's was yellow and big to me.

She put it in letting it sit there

"Ha Cha Co Cha. Ha Cha Co Cha"

"What are saying?"I ask. She the blood and threw it on me. "You bitch!"I yelled ready to whoop her ass.

But then it was like I was somewhere else. It was all sunny here and nice. I look around seeing​ that I was in a garden.

"Nikita"this woman said. I turn around seeing this woman. She had on a yellow dress with this crown on. She look so beautiful.

"Who are you?"I said.

"It's me"she smile then hug me. "I'm mawu"

"Okay mawu. Can you help me get out of here?"I ask.

"You must of came here for something"she said.

"There was this woman who use to take care of me and she threw my blood on me and I'm here"I semi yelled frustrated.

"Nadi brought you here"mawu smile.

"I have to get back, I have a daugh..."

"Nikita"I heard a man voice.

"I must be popular here huh"I turn around seeing this man.

"Oh my God"he smile so wide and hug me tight. "You look beautiful"

"Can someone tell me who the hell are y'all and why y'all know my name!"I yelled.

"She doesn't really know us magec"mawu said.

"Ima tell her"

"Tell me what!"I yelled looking at them.

"We're your parents"

Parents? I thought my parents died. That's what Nadi told me.

"What?"I mumble.

"It was a long time ago when you was born"mawu said.

"For right now, we need you to walk with us"the man grab my arms. I felt his warmth. He is my father. I can feel it on him.

I walk with them inside this castle. It was so beautiful.

"Ummm"I couldn't say anything but I have to get back home. Nicole need me.