Chap. 13

Nikita POV*

The game was nice yesterday

The game was nice yesterday. Now I have to leave work and go home to see Nicole get dress for homecoming. Her little date is also coming over so Josh is fixing some finger foods.

I know I'm doing a bit much. Or we.

"Ok, so the new girl Ashanti is getting on my damn nerves"Tasha walk in my office.

"Want me to talk to her?"I ask.

"Please do"she said sighing. I walk to the studio where we take pictures and other important stuff.

"I said I don't like that color"I heard Ashanti yelled. Amelia was in the chair shaking her head.

"You can fire her"Amelia said. I didn't say anything. I walk up to her with a mean mug.

"Ashanti, we don't care what you like. You have to do what we say, understand!"I yelled. She nodded her head quickly.

'thanks boss' my photographer mouth me. I smile and walk away.

"Get ready darling"I said.

"Ok"she said getting up. I walk back to the office and sat down in my chair.

"Took care of it"Tasha said.

"Yes"I said. "Why you couldn't?"

"Baby the 9th wasn't bout to come out of me okay. I would of took out my pistol and kill her"

I laugh and shaking my head.

"How's Nicole?"

"She's good, ask for her father most of the time"I sigh looking at Tasha.

"It's okay. Tell her the truth"she said.

"Not today. Homecoming night"I said.

"Yeah, I forgot"Tasha said getting up from the chair. "Take some pics for me"she walk out.

I look at the pic of me and Nicole then thought about that man from the other day. Something about him.

HOME

"You have your lotion?"Nicole ask me

"No, go get dress and hurry before he comes"I said. I put my hair in a ponytail while looking in the mirror. Something kept appearing in my head.

A wolf that's black as midnight. In the woods.

I day dreaming for a minute till I heard the doorbell

I day dreaming for a minute till I heard the doorbell. I snap out of it and walk downstairs.

"Coming"I said. I open the door to see the boy Nicole was talking about. "Nick right"I said.

"Yes mam"he smile.

"You can come in"I was bout to shut the door when a foot stop​ me. I open the door to see the man from the other day smiling at me.

"Hi beautiful"