Chapter Thirty One

"So, how did it happen?" Harry asks, looking away from the lights that he and the blond are hanging up in the ballroom, turning his attention to his best friend. A light blush covers the boy's cheeks, his teeth nibbling on his lip. His blue eyes get a faraway look in them as he begins recounting the story.

"Oh my- please don't accidentally stab each other with one of those things." Liam sighs, watching his two mates as they take turns throwing darts at the target (though Niall seems to wait until Zayn is yanking his dart out to throw a surprise one).

Niall grins innocently at him, throws one last dart, before he sighs and flops down on the bed next to a sitting Liam. "I'm bored. Li, cuddle me?" His blue eyes blink up at the vampire, his bottom lip sticking out in an irresistible pout.

Liam rolls his eyes fondly, allowing the blond to cuddle into the side of his leg. Niall's arms wrap around his upper thigh, pressing his face into the fabric of jeans.

Zayn continues throwing darts at the board for a few more minutes, until he too gets bored and joins the pair on the bed, wrapping his arms around the blond's middle. It's quiet for a while, the three enjoying each others' company. Niall breaks the tranquility, sighing out an overly-fond 'I love you guys'. He lets his eyes dart between them, watching the soft smiles blossoming on their faces, their lips parting as both men return the sentiment.

Niall shifts after another minute passes, gently tugs Zayn's arm from around his waist and pushes himself up so that he's sitting beside Liam, then pushes up on his knees. He swings one of his legs over Liam's lap, straddling him. "Drink from me." The boy demands, tilting his head back and exposing the length of his throat.

Liam chuckles, his hands falling to grip the blond's hips, his thumb gently rubbing the newly exposed skin. "I'm full, love. And besides, you still need to build back your energy from the little bit that I drank from you yesterday."

"I think he's got plenty of energy." Zayn teases, pushing up on his elbow, letting out a playful 'ouch' when Niall swats at his arm with a cute little pout on his face. "Love you, Ni."

Niall smiles then, unable to help himself when his very handsome boyfriend is declaring his love for him. "Love you too, Z."

Liam smiles fondly at the interaction between his two boyfriends, freezing when Niall twists in his lap and then lips press against his. It's unexpected, but not unwelcome at all, and it takes him less than a second to respond.

Niall pulls away after a minute, reaching out for Zayn. The raven haired man complies, quickly sitting up and giving his boyfriend a soft peck that Niall lets out a whine at, pulling him back in. One of his arms wrap around Zayn's neck, while the other stays around Liam, holding both of his boyfriends against him.

"You don't have to be so descriptive." Harry interrupts the story, his face twisted up into a disgusted expression. He doesn't even try to school his features back to normal when Niall's eyes focus in on him. "I know I asked what happened, but I'm fine without all the details."

"The details are the best part." Niall retorts, rolling his eyes at his friend before diving back into his story.

"Liam," Niall groans, his eyelids shutting in delight as the vampire's mouth trails across the skin of his throat, peppering kisses over every inch. Zayn scoots over, pressing his front against Niall's back, his hands clamping down on his hips, the space now abandoned by Liam.

Liam breathes a chuckle, his lips twisting into a smirk. He drags his mouth up to the boy's ear, his voice deep and low. "Nu uh, love, try again."