Chapter Five

The next morning Harry wakes up alone in Louis' giant bed, surrounded by covers and pillows. He frowns, rubbing at his eyes, glancing over towards the clock, only to see that he is awak a few minutes before the alarm is actually set to go off.

Where'd Louis go? Harry thinks to himself. He listens closely for any noises to tell him where Louis disappeared too, thinking maybe he went to the bathroom, but he doesn't hear anything from that direction. The frown on his face deepens as he sits up and swings his feet over the edge of the bed, shivering as they make contact with the cold floor. Then he hears Louis speaking, coming from the other side of the bedroom door, his voice sounding angry.

"Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck about what they want. This is about what I want, and I want him." Louis grits out.

Harry tilts his head, confused. Does he mean want him as in wants to eat him or wants him like he likes him? Who even is him?

Someone else speaks up and it takes Harry a minute to realize the voice belongs to Zayn, the one who's technically his boss. "I know, mate. I know. Just be careful, alright?"

"I will."

The voices die out and footsteps sound, so Harry quickly jumps back under the covers, closing his eyes. The door open and then softly shuts. Light footsteps make their way towards the bed, and a body climbs in behind him, wrapping their arms around his waist. Despite the uncomfortableness (and slight jealousy) Harry feels at having Louis so close after he just admitted he likes someone, Harry's body automatically snuggles back against Louis, the movement causing Louis t o release a happy sigh into Harry's neck.

The alarm sounds then, making Harry jump and Louis quickly soothe him while simultaneously reaching forward and hitting the off button. "Good morning, love." Louis says happily, his voice slightly muffled.

"Morning," Harry replies, his voice deeper than normal due to sleep. "And before you ask, yes I'm doing my chores today."

Louis pouts, Harry can feel it against the side of his neck, but nods his head, his hair tickling Harry's chin. "Unfortunately I can't help you today. Well this morning at least. Mum wants to have a meeting with me to discuss something."

Harry hums, his eyes slowly reclosing. "Have fun with that."

Louis snorts, but otherwise stays silent, his eyes beginning to shut as well. Harry allows the extra rest for a moment, before he jerks away, sitting upright. Louis pouts up at him, rubbing his eyes.

"If I stay there, I'll fall asleep and we both have things to do."

"They can wait." Louis whines, opening his arms up towards Harry.

"Louis."

"Fine," He sighs, sitting up, stretching his arms back as a yawn escapes him. The two of them climb out of the bed and Harry goes to walk out of the room, but Louis grabs his arm and steers him to the dresser. "You need help dressing yourself or something?" Harry asks with raised eyebrows. "I need to go get ready to do my chores."

Louis ignores Harry's remarks, digging through the second drawer until he pulls out a dark blue shirt, handing it out to Harry. "Wear this so you'll smell like me."

"I can't wear that, Lou."

"Why not?" Louis demands, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Because we have uniforms, and if anyone breaks uniforms they get beaten." Harry says.

Louis' eyes darken. "No one better even think of laying a hand on you." He growls out, his fangs peeking out. "I'll kill them."

Harry's heartbeat quickens and Louis quickly shakes his head, closing his eyes and inhaling sharply. "Sorry." He whispers.

"It's alright." Harry replies just as quietly.

Louis shakes his head, opening his eyes. Harry's thankful to see them that gorgeous blue again. "I scared you. That's not okay, H."

Harry opens his mouth, but sighs. He steps in closer and wraps his arms around Louis, hugging him. "It's okay."

Louis' body relaxes as he wraps his arms around Harry, laying his cheek against the boy's curls. "Do we still have to move?" He asks after a moment.

Harry laughs, pulling away from the hug. "Unfortunately we do."

Louis smiles. Then his face turns serious. "Wear my shirt please. And if anyone tries anything, come to me. I'll take care of them."

"And what if its during the meeting with your mum?"

"How about this? You don't even have to try to find me. Just say my name and I'll be there." Louis promises, staring into Harry's eyes.

"Okay."

Harry finishes all of his chores without any word from Louis. He actually feels a bit sad, though once again he isn't quite sure why. He hesitates, debating on if he should just go to his bed, or go up to Louis' room and see if he's in there. Finally he decides fuck it and begins walking up the stairs to Louis' room.

When he makes it to Louis' floor, he notices the door is wide open, which startles him considering Louis told him he always keeps his door locked shut.

He walks up to the door, glancing around the room. His eyes widen when he sees Louis in the far right corner. "Louis?" He calls out softly, nervously.

Louis pulls away from the girl's neck when he hears Harry's voice, blood dripping down his chin. The girl falls limply to the floor, landing near his feet, while Louis looks towards Harry, his eyes black with black veins protruding all around them. "Harry," He replies just as soft, stepping around the girl to walk over to Harry.

Harry shakes his head though, taking a step back. Louis frowns, but stops, wiping his mouth with his shirt. "Sorry you had to see that." Louis mutters, glancing down at the floor. Harry can see his eyes returning to their normal color, his fangs having already disappeared.

Harry swallows around the lump in his throat, shaking his head. "It's okay. Um.. Is she...?" Harry trails off, shivering.

Louis knows what he's asking. Instead of verbally answering the question, he looks shamefully down towards the floor, rubbing the back of his neck.

"O-okay. I think I'm going to sleep in my room tonight, if that's okay." Harry mumbles quietly. Louis' head jerks up to face him. He looks like he wants to argue, but instead he nods. Harry gives a weak smile and turns to leave the room, stopping when Louis speaks.

"C-can I see you tomorrow?"

"You can do whatever you want, Prince Louis." Harry says quietly, before he exits the room, the door shutting behind him.

Vampire Louis is my fave, holy crappp
Unedited
Vote and comment (:
Twitter; clumsyxhes
Instagram: toplinson_haz
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum