Chapter Twenty Two

I think I got a little carried away. Almost 5k words 

"I can't believe they just left me." Niall huffs, grumpily crossing his arms, a fierce-but-extremely-adorable pout on his lips as he looks between his two mates.

"If it helps, I think they were very distracted." Liam tries to console his blond, cuddling closer to him. Zayn, behind Niall, snorts, not even bothering trying to hide it.

"Are they doing it?" Niall asks, bright blue eyes peering up at Liam, blinking rapidly.

"Well, I'm sure they're doing something." Liam answers, scrunching his nose up.

"Okay, they're forgiven." Niall shoves Liam on his back, quickly climbing on top of him. "But now I think it's our turn."

Zayn sighs, but when Niall glances at him, the raven haired boy is smiling. "You're insatiable, babe."

"Are you complaining?" Niall retorts, grinning seductively. Liam leans up, his mouth latching onto the side of Niall's throat, his teeth sinking into the skin, wrenching a moan from Niall's throat. One of Niall's hands run through Liam's hair, the other extending to Zayn, beckoning him forward.

"Not in the slightest." Zayn breathes, moving his body so that he's also sitting on Liam, right behind Niall. By the time they're both situated, Zayn is on Liam's thighs and Niall is on his lower stomach. Zayn grinds his already half hard cock into the crease of Niall's arse, enticing the boy to arch his back, pushing his bum further back.

Liam retracts his fangs from Niall's neck, licking his lips and then the wound to remove all the blood and help the bite mark to heal. "Niall," Liam says, his voice gritty and raw. "Sit on my face."

Niall whimpers, staring up into the dark eyes of his vampire mate, scrambling up and forward. He hesitates once he's hovering over Liam's chest, but Liam just grabs his hips and helps him knee walk further up. He taps Niall's bottom twice. "Bottoms off."

Niall struggles, nearly choking himself as he tries to yank his shirt over his head. He's stopped by a harsh smack to his bum, jolting his body forward as a whimper escapes him. "Did I say take your shirt off?"

"No, daddy." Niall's quick to answer, glancing down but unable to see Liam's face beneath his thighs.

"Then why are you trying to take it off, hm?"

"'M sorry." Niall whines, shifting around in his place hovering inches above Liam's mouth.

Liam hums, restating his order. Niall follows it immediately, jerking his joggers off and kicking them to the side of the tent. "No boxers. Really, baby? Turn around and face Zayn."

Niall turns his body around immediately, being met with the sight of Zayn on his belly between Liam's thighs, Liam's hard cock between his lips. Then he feels a tongue, warmth contrasting the chill of the wind spreading around the three, prodding against his entrance, a moan resonating in the small tent. Liam grips Zayn's hair, bucking his hips forward and causing the man to gag, grip onto Liam's thighs for balance. Liam points his tongue, forcing the tip inside, the blond on top of him falling forward, his palms landing on Liam's chest. Both of Liam's hands come up to grip Niall's arse cheeks, spreading him open for better access.

It takes hardly anytime at all of having Liam's tongue fucking in and out of his hole before Niall's begging for more. "Love, we don't have any lube." Zayn speaks up, his voice raw and fucked out from Liam's dick having just been in his throat. Liam pulls away, and Niall scurries down his body, propping his hands on Zayn's shoulders.