Chapter Twenty Seven

Harry's eyes flutter beneath his eyelids, his bare body shifting around, trying to press himself impossibly closer to the vampire he can now claim as his. He has his bite on his neck to prove it.

Fingers comb through his hair, a thumb tracing circles into his hipbone. Harry sighs contently, refusing to open his eyes. Cool breath fans across his cheek, through his lashes. He blindly reaches his hand out, his fingers clutching Louis' biceps. 

Harry feels Louis shuffle closer, feels his lips press against the shell of his ear. "I love you."

Harry's lips stretch into a smile, but he still doesn't open his eyes. "Good morning to you too." He rasps. A kiss is pressed to his mouth, and that's what makes him lift his eyelids, revealing his gorgeous greens to his mate.

A breathtaking smile pulled across Louis' lips, his beautiful eyes crinkling in the corners, is the sight that greets him, his vampire a mere inch away from his face. "How did you sleep, sweetheart?" Louis asks softly.

"Great," Harry answers, a faint tint rising on his cheeks at the nickname, and also due to the fact he's becoming more and more aware that they're both still nude, which then leads him to remember the night before. The wonderful, wonderful night before. "How about you?"

"I always sleep good when I'm next to you." Louis says cheerily. His eyes drift to the mark he put on his baby's neck, his lips pulling into a huge smile. His hand moves to trace the mark with his finger, frowning when Harry winces slightly. "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah, jus' a bit sore." Harry tells him, smiling at the concern all over Louis' face. Adding on 'I'm okay though, Louis, really!" when the vampire doesn't look convinced.

Louis still leans forward and kisses it for good measure.

-

Harry hums, rolling over on his stomach, closing his eyes.

"Are you going back to sleep, beautiful?" Louis asks gently, laying back down on the pillow beside the curlly haired boy.

"No." Harry replies, blinking at the prince.

"Do you want to go do something today? Just me and you?" Louis offers, covering one of Harry's hands with his own and intertwining their fingers. "Go see a movie, or go out to eat. Whatever you want."

"No," Harry repeats, his eyes drifting to their laced hands. "Just wanna lay here with you, don't wanna get up."

"Sounds like a good plan." Louis accepts, nodding his head. He pulls their combined hands up to his mouth, pressing a soft kiss to the back of his boy's hand, earning a smile from him.

-

Harry's stomach growls a short time later, interrupting their plans of laying in bed all day. Harry blushes furiously, while Louis lets out a laugh, already climbing out of the bed. "What would you like to eat, love?"

"Pancakes? Blueberry?" Harry requests, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip without him even realizing.

Louis catches it immediately, eyes darkening as he leans forward and kisses the boy softly, but firmly, before he heads to the closet, then exits the room.

Harry grins, unable to help himself, and eases his body out from the covers, planting his feet firmly on the floor. He winces, a dull pain shooting up his spine when he moves to fast. He follows the path Louis took, limping slightly as he moves towards the closet.

He grabs a pair of sweatpants that are long on Louis and slides them up his legs, not even bothering with underwear. Then Harry searches for the biggest sweater Louis has, and pulls that on too, feeling a little chilly now that he's no longer under the covers.

His stomach rumbles once more on his way back to the bed, crossing his legs in front of his body and tossing the covers over them.

A faint buzz sounds, and Harry furrows his eyebrows in confusion, scrambling around to try to find Louis' phone. Finally Harry finds it under a pillow, and lifts it up to see 'Anne Calling' written across the screen. He hesitates, hoping Louis will come back in the room. He knows Louis won't care if he answers, but he doesn't feel comfortable answering his phone without Louis knowing.

The phone stops buzzing a minute later, right before Louis walks in the room, plate in one hand, drink in the other. He stops when his eyes land on Harry, pout overtaking his features. "Why are you dressed?"

Harry giggles, making grabby hands for the food and drink. "Thank you, Lou."

Louis complies with his boy's wishes, passing him the drink first, and then the plate of pancakes, fork on top. He joins him on the bed, not bothering to pull the covers over his legs.

Harry cuts off a piece of pancake and sticks it in his mouth, chewing the food up and swallowing it, before speaking, "My mum called."

"You didn't answer?" Louis frowns, his head tilting to the side.

"Didn't want to without you being in the room," Harry shrugs, forking another bite.

"You could've,"

"I know."

"Do you want to call her back?"

"I will after I finish eating." Harry answers, and Louis nods. 

I'm so sorry this is so short, and honestly not very good at all. and the wait for this chapter, I'm so sorry :/ I had like major writer block and idk why but it took me forever just to even write this.
Twitter: clumsyxhes
Instagram: toplinson_haz
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum