Chapter 10

The next day Barry woke with Y/N by his side, she was still recovering from the whole fiasco with Snart. Barry couldn't stand the thought of someone hurting her, it broke his heart. It was then that Barry saw Y/N's eyes begin to flutter open, she looked up at him, a certain sparkle in her eyes made Barry smile.

"Goodmorning," he said laying a gentle kiss on her nose. "How are you feeling?" he asked with a worried expression.

"Better, especially now that you're here," she said scooting closer to him and laying her head on his chest.

Barry smiled as he wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist, her warmth comforting him.

"Promise me you'll never leave me," Y/N whispered against Barry's chest.

"I promise," he said kissing her head. They remained like that for a while, but it wasn't long until Barry's phone began ringing.

"Who's that?" Y/N asked as Barry got up to answer it.

"Oliver," Barry replied.

After the phone call, "What was that about?" she asked.

"Oliver and Felicity wanted to know if we were RSVPing to their wedding in two days," Barry replied sitting on the bed to a still very sleepy Y/N.

"Are we?" she asked sitting up and rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Well, I would certainly hope so considering that I am his best man," Barry chuckled putting his arm around his sleepy wife, her head falling against his shoulder.

"Yeah," Y/N hummed in response.

"I have to head to the station today, but if you wanna head to S.T.A.R. Labs I'll meet you there around noon," Barry said.

"Okay," Y/N said yawning.

Barry grinned as he kissed her forehead before getting up speeding to CCPD.

A little while later, Y/N arrived at S.T.A.R Labs and walked in to see Cisco spinning in circles in his favorite chair around his array of computers.

"Hey Y/N, guess what?" he asked as she entered.

"What?" she questioned.

"One, I'm bored. Two, I am 41 Cheetos tall," he said proudly as he stopped spinning to look at her.

"Why did think that you needed to measure yourself in Cheetos?"

"Uh...because we were out of Doritos," Cisco said as if it wasn't obvious.

"Okay, Cisco," Y/N said rolling her eyes and sitting in the chair next to him. "Are you going to Oliver and Felicity's wedding?"

"Yeah, I think just about everyone is, are you and Barry?"

"Yes, we RSVP'd this morning," Y/N said happily.

Cisco was about to reply when he got an alert on his computer.

"What's that?" Y/N asked.

"There's a breach that just opened, down by the waterfront," Cisco said sounding confused.

"On it," Y/N said putting on her suit and racing out of the Cortex and down to the waterfront.

She arrived and scanned the area, but nothing was there, it was empty.

"Uhh...Cisco, there's nothing here, must've been a glitch," she said heading back, she put her suit away and then sped down to CCPD.

She walked into Barry's lab to see him looking very concentrated and very serious as he ran over a case.

"Hey," she said walking further into his lab, only Barry didn't notice her.

"Hello, earth to Barry," Y/N said waving her hand in front of his face.

That instantly got his attention and his head shot up quickly as he saw Y/N in front of him.

"Sorry, hey. I thought I was meeting you at S.T.A.R. Labs?" he said getting up and hugging her.

"Yeah, but I got bored, and so did Cisco, and I didn't see the harm in coming to see you a little early," Y/N said quickly giving Barry a kiss on the lips.

"We have the rehearsal dinner tonight for Oliver and Felicity," Barry said putting his forehead against hers.

"I know," Y/N nodded. "I was thinking that after lunch you and I could head down to Star City a little early and see Oliver and Felicity," she suggested.

"I would really like that," Barry smiled.

Y/N tilted her head, "You seem awfully happy today," she added.

"I mean how could I not be. All of this wedding talk just has me remembering that I get to be with you for the rest of my life," he said.

"I love you, Barry Allen," Y/N said, her lips against his.m

"I'm always going to love you Y/N Allen," Barry said capturing her in a kiss.