Chapter 4

Barry woke the next morning with his head rested on Y/N's stomach, his arms still wrapped around her waist. He could tell that she was exhausted, and his nightmares weren't helping. Joe had told him about how Y/N had barely rested in his absence. He felt terrible about making her feel that way, but he would have been the same way had the situation been reversed. Barry quietly got up, he slipped out of Y/N's grasp and covered her with a blanket. 

Barry proceeded to go downstairs and make them both breakfast, it had been awhile since he had done this for them, he wanted to try and get back to normal if that was even possible. As he finished up and set the food on the table a pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind. He smiled as he turned see Y/N looking up at him. Y/N was happy that Barry seemed to be doing better than he was last night. 

"Goodmorning," Barry said smiling before pecking her on the lips.

"Good morning to you too," Y/N said back. Both of them then sat down and enjoyed the amazing breakfast that Barry had made for them. They both finished eating and headed to the station.

After a few hours, Y/N grew bored of spinning in the chairs and looking out at the city. Barry was busy working but still noticed that Y/N seemed bored out of her mind. He set his work to the side and sped out of the lab, he came back a moment later and grabbed Y/N. Before Y/N knew it she was on the roof of Wayne Tech, her favorite place.

Barry had laid out a blanket and grabbed some Big Belly Burger and laid that out as well. It wasn't much, but it was better than sitting in his lab. The mood was set, candles illuminated the area. Barry walked towards Y/N and took her hand in his and led her towards the blanket.

"Wow, Big Belly Burger, so romantic," she joked. 

Barry chuckled, "It's the only place open this late," he replied.

"It's perfect," Y/N said leaning in and kissing him. She broke the kiss and began pulling food out of the bags. Both of them were happy for the first time in a while, until Cisco called.

"Woah, slow down Cisco," Barry said talking to Cisco on the phone.

"Okay," he said breathing heavily. "Evil speedster dressed in purple, in S.T.A.R. Labs," he said panting.

"Cisco, did you say purple?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, why does it matter, just get down here!" he yelled.

Y/N sped away, Barry not far behind. They both arrived at S.T.A.R. Labs to see the speedster Cisco had described standing outside in front of the building. She turned to face Y/N and Barry, a smirk growing on her face as she did so.

"Y/N...just the Flash I was looking for," she said tilting her head.

"How did you escape?" Y/N asked. Barry noticed that the two seemed to know each other, but he didn't have time to ask questions right now.

"Escape what? That hell of an Earth that you trapped me on with so many others. Let's just say that there is someone very interested in you and your friend over there," she said shooting a glare at Barry.

Y/N unexpectedly ran at the other speedster, they fought back and forth. Barry got a few hits in, but the fight mostly stayed between Y/N and the speedster. After a while all three came to a standstill, the speedster left, Y/N and Barry both too exhausted to chase after her.

Barry was breathing heavily, "Who was that?" he asked.

"That...that was my doppelganger," Y/N replied. "She's less than friendly," Y/N said before heading inside and up to the Cortex, Barry by her side.

"Since when do you have an evil doppelganger?" Cisco asked as Y/N entered the Cortex.

"For as long as I can remember," Y/N said sitting down in one of the many chairs in the room. She was exhausted, it just seemed that the problems in this city never stopped.

"She talked about being trapped somewhere, where was she?" Julian asked, his eyes staring intently at Y/N.

"Earth 10, A.K.A Earth X, it's like a prison, wouldn't suggest traveling there...ever. It's just like this Earth, the only difference being that the Nazi's won WWII, and heroes are more like villains," Y/N explained to the team. Most of them stood there in disbelief, but Wally grew curious.

"So, why is she here, and so interested in you two?" he asked, looking around the room at the team. They usually had an answer or scientific explanation for this kind of stuff, but this time they were speechless.

"If what you said is true, and it is an Earth like this one, then someone with Cisco's abilities would be able to travel there, and take people other places too," Caitlin suggested. The idea wasn't bad, but Cisco quickly shot it down.

"No, the only other person I know with my abilities is Gypsy, and she has been MIA for a while now," he said.

"Wait, what's this Earth like? What happened to the people who lived on it?" Barry asked raising his brows at the team.

"They're imprisoned, stuck in their place. But no matter how horrible it is we can't intervene. This is the way the multiverse is supposed to be, we just have to live with it," Y/N said looking at Barry, she hoped this answered most of their questions.

"So you've fought her before?" Caitlin asked.

Y/N nodded, "She is originally from Earth 10, but she traveled to Earth 5 in attempts of killing me, but I won and trapped her on Earth 10...until now. She calls herself Blizten, she's hard to beat considering that she's me," Y/N explained. 

"She said someone released her, that they were interested in both of you. Any idea as to who that might be?" Julian asked.

Y/N shook her head, "I can't think of anyone, but right now our priority is finding her and putting her back on Earth 10."

The team all nodded in agreement and went straight to work, everyone contributing anyway they knew how to find her.