10

ten

brooklyn

"Thanks, Harry. I had a really good time.." I thanked the green eyed boy, standing hopeful at my door step. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my brown cheek. "Sleep well, princess." He smiled, his lips still pressed to my heated skin. I couldn't help but smile wide too as I replayed the actions that took place in Harry's car minutes ago. Of course I didn't give it up to him- ugh I can't believe I'm almost 17 and still a virgin. Does this make me a prude? Am I prude?

The sound of Harry's engine starting snapped me out of my thoughts and I wrapped my arms around my chest, entering my house and shutting the door slowly. As I suspected, my mother wasn't home.

3:59

The clock read. I scoffed, realizing I had to get up for school in 2 hours. I tip toed up the stairs and to my bedroom. Harry's bowl of half eaten cereal was still on my makeup table. I laughed to myself, shutting my bedroom door and collapsing onto my bed that still smelt of his cologne.

6:45 AM

My alarm rang like sirens in my ears, making me nauseous. "Fuck off!" I exclaimed to no one in particular. Eventually I sat up in bed, and immediately sighed realizing I fell asleep in my makeup from last night.

I slid off my skirt and replaced it with some leggings, and my tight shirt with a sweatshirt. My makeup was pretty much intact, so I wiped off the smudged eye look and lipstick, reapplied some mascara and prepared for a nasty breakout later in the week.

"Junior!" I shouted, stumbling out of my bedroom. "Im so late, "Junior!" I yelled dashing down the stairs only to see Junior waiting at the door.

"Im so sorry," I cradled his head and he immediately pushed me off him. "Get your shit together, lady." He scoffed and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my back pack and pushing him out the door.

I spotted a certain emerald 96 Camry pulling into my drive way. Harry.

I smiled to myself, staring in awe. "I figured you'd sleep in a little." The curly haired boy smirked and I giggled. "You were right, come on Junior." I wrapped my arm around my little brothers shoulder gesturing him into the backseat.

"Thank you, Harry." I smiled up at him after a few moments of silence. He grinned turning onto the Main Street, not saying a word.

"So how was your night last night, Harry?" Junior spoke up making me want to smack his ass so hard.

Harry chuckled, his dimple popping out again. "It was pretty-"

"Don't answer that, Junior I swear to god I will end you." I cursed him under my breath. He just giggled holding his hands up in defense. Harry laughed again, pulling into the middle schools drop off zone.

"If mom doesn't pick you up, call me." I said to Junior but he rolled his eyes. "I can walk 4 blocks by myself. Have fun." He waved me off and I rolled my eyes back. He jogged into his building as Harry sped onto the right road and began the drive to the Highschool.

The thing about this town is that there were only about 5 things to do. It was tiny, and was pretty much a huge highway exit.

"Thanks again-"

"-Shut up, why would I leave you to walk half a mile when I could drive you 3 minutes?" Harry said and I shrugged sinking lower in my seat.

He placed his hand on my thigh suddenly while turning into the senior parking lot, he looked over at me and smiled before putting the car to the stop.

"Come on." He instructedand I nodded grabbing my bag and we both walked in together.