4

four

brooklyn

Harry and I talked that night again before I went to bed. Not gonna lie, he was flirting a but I wasn't looking for a relationship right now. I mean, Harry's a nice guy and I'm almost 17 and I've never been in any kind of relationship— it's kind of the perfect time, but I barely know this kid. Sure, he seems nice but that's how they all start out. Someone that cool is bound to meet cooler people and inevitably cuter girls. Girls with smaller waists, straighter hair, narrower hips, and smaller lips. That's the kind of girl Harry wants and at the end of the day, I just wasn't that.

I waved my mom and junior goodbye and walked into school. Within seconds, someone ran up to me, grabbing me by my shoulders. I pushed them off, but they grabbed my by the wrists. Before I knew it, I recognised it was harry. "You scared me!" I exclaimed, yanking away my hands and he just chuckled, running his hands through his locks once more. I just rolled my eyes.

"Brooklyn! There's this show downtown, I don't know if you've heard of this band but you'll love them! I got two tickets you need to come with me"

"Tonight?" I asked and he nodded giddily, smiling widely. I noticed his deep dimples, not going to lie they were adorable. I pointed to my classroom, signalling I was where I needed to go, but he blocked my entrance.

"It's a school night.." I dragged out and he just rolled his eyes.

"You're missing out on the best night of your life. We'll be back before 2, it'll be fine." He shook me by the shoulder, my braids lifting off my shoulders.

"2!" I exclaimed and he just giggled. "Please, come with me..! It'll be so fun. We'll get some nice food right before, I'll get us some booze. Come on.." he pleaded, squeezing my shoulders together. I threw my head back.

"... I hate you"

"Is that a yes?" He asked loudly, the bell rang immediately after that.

"I guess" I mumbled and he smiled even wider. "You'll thank me!" He exclaimed, beginning to walk away. "Sure" I shouted back.

He began to jog away backwards. I stood in the hallway with my arms crossed infront of me, a huge smile across my face. He just turned around and walked normally, I shook my head and began to turn around. This bitchass speaks up again.

"Hey, Brooklyn?" Harry shouts, and I whip my head around.

"It's a date."