Chapter Twenty-three

“Fancy seeing you here Bellatrix. ” he said smugly.

“Hello Tom. ” I said emotionless and unknowingly touch my stomach.

“I saw my child being brought here many times so I figured that it is only a matter of time that you will come here to get her. ” he pace.

“And then what? You are going to shout at everyone telling them to bring her out or you will tear this place. ” I said sarcastically.

“Tom we choose not to tell anyone about you coming back cause we know that you wouldn't want that as soon as your memory will be back. ” Ginny said bravely.

“Should I be grateful for that action? ” he said sarcastically.

“What do you want Tom? ” I asked rather bored.

“You already knew what I desire Bellatrix. ” he pointed his wand at us.

“You came in vain Tom, I won't give Kiana to you. ” I said with conviction.

“Really? Even if this happens? ” he flicked his wand and Hermione came levitating with blood all over her.

“What did you do? ” I asked in disbelief, “Hermione! ” I called, please don't be dead.

“She's not dead... yet. ” he smirked. “Where are we? Yeah, Kiana is already in the house. I told her that her mum will attend to her later. ” he sets Hermione down between us, how did he defeated Hermione?

“I hate you Tom! ” I scowl.

“The feeling is mutual Bellatrix. Now come on, Weasley will take care of this mudblood and you will come with me. Kiana is hungry and you might not like what I will feed her. ”

“You will not teach her Dark Arts Tom! ” I said sternly. “Petrificus Totalus! ” I cast it to Tom but he swiftly dodge it and we're duelling again. “Take care of Hermione, I'll hold him off. ” I manage to tell Ginny, she magically drag Hermione to her and they Disapparate, while I dueled Tom so he couldn't do anything to them.

We continue to fire curses and spells. Just as I distracted Tom I Disapparate and went to my house so I could get Kiana there. I went inside and shouted her name calling her but no one answers.

“I knew you would fall for that Bellatrix. ” I heard Tom speak behind me.

“You tricked me! ” I roared.

“Obviously. ” he mocked,

“Where's my child? ” I yelled.

“Inside the Ministry, with the real Hermione. ” he smiled evilly.

I stared at him in disbelief, “How? ”

“I believe there's a place called Knockturn Alley and an art called the Dark Arts. ”

“You're hopeless.” I said exasperated.

Tom raised his wand about to fire something to me but I immediately cringe in fear, arms on my stomach protecting my child and I close my eyes. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I felt Tom's hand went to my side and get something from my pocket.

There was a silence for a moment and I look at Tom and my eyes widened from what I saw. On his hand clutch the vial that tells I'm pregnant.

“What is this? ” he asked seriously.

“A potion? ” I said trying to state the obvious.

“I know it's a potion! What for? ” he shook the vial.