Chapter Twenty-one

Bella's POV

I woke up hearing Kiana's cries. Not bothering to wear my robes I ran to her room. Once I got inside her room, she's already standing up in her cot.

"Hey, is my baby hungry? " Kiana shook her head, I went to her and pick her up. "What do you want? " I asked softly.

"Buryow. " I see, she wants to go to the Burrow.

"Okay baby, but first you will take a bath. " I carry her to her bathroom and wash her.

It took a good thirty minutes for me to wash Kiana because she plays with the water, and for the nth time she destroyed all the faucets so the water will overflow. She loves playing with the water and I got soaked in the process and end up repairing all the faucets. I manage to get her out of the bathroom and use a hot-air charm on me.

I put on her leggings and tee shirt. She grab her beanie the one that Molly knitted. Kiana loves it and she also fancy wearing muggle clothes, she must've gotten that from Arthur.

I held her hand tight and brought her to my room for me to get ready. We ran into Tom on the way, he's reading a Dark Arts book and he ignored us. Soon as I got ready I took Kiana inside my wardrobe. Tom didn't knew that I can Apparate and Disapparate here.

I Apparate at the Burrow's backyard. Kiana give me a kiss and run to chase the gnomes. Sometimes I pity those creatures because Kiana would sometimes use her magic at them. I went inside using the backdoor and saw Hermione, Molly and Ariane. They're gathered in the dining room talking and stopped when they saw me.

Without thinking I went to Ariane and hug her. I didn't know that I needed it till now. She hug me back and I sob on her shoulder. When I was able to recover I apologize for what happened.

"How are you holding up Bella? I want to come here soon as I got Hermione's letter, but all those mortals get in the way. "

"I'll be fine Ariane I'm just glad you're here. " I said in a hoarse voice.

"Hermione you've done this before and you manage to raised the spell from your parents. Can you do the same to Tom? "

"I'm afraid I can't. Only the caster can do that and when we told the Hilfiger to raise the charm she claimed that she didn't know how. I admit it's a bit complicated for her mind. Even if I could teach her how to do it she admitted that she's afraid to get near at Tom after the last time. " Hermione explained.

"Besides there's a small chance for Trixie to cast the counter because Tom is you know... " Molly added.

"I'll send an Irish message to Chiron, my trainer, and see if he could talk to Mr D about the situation. " Ariane said.

"How is this Mr D can help? " Molly asked.

"In one of the Camp stories I've heard Mr D once healed a camper who've gone mad due to some things. "

"Wait I don't understand, is he some kind of a healer? " i asked confused.

"No, he is the god of wine and revelry. " Ariane said obviously.

"He's a what? " Hermione blurted.

"You heard it right but if he can't help I'll go and talk with some Apollo's children. " Ariane dismissed.

"Merlin's house remind me that you're not an ordinary muggle Ariane. Who's your godly parent again? " Hermione slap her forehead.

"Zeus. Now if you'll excuse me I have to clean this mess up. " Ariane leave and went to the bathroom.

"I do hope this Mr D will be a great help or those Apollo's children. " I said and sink in my chair. I turn to look at the yard and saw Kiana happily playing with the gnomes. Sending them air born three to four feet above the ground.

A Second Chance (Bellamort)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें