Chapter Fourteen

1 year later...

Bella's POV

"I bless you Kiana Libra Black, may you live long and healthy for the rest of your life. " Molly raises my child up in the air and gave her a blessing.

She's already three months old and it's been more than a year. I can't believe that I've been through it alone, not really alone because of these amazing people here but I'm independent enough and I'm happy.

"Hey, what are you thinking? " Ginny asked. I've been here in the burrow for quite a while since Molly wouldn't allow me to be alone in my house.

"Just thinking about going back to my house. Not that I don't like it here, it's just I can't spend all my life here - I mean I should be independent enough to stand on my own. " Ginny nodded.

"I'm not judging you for that. I totally understand we also stayed here for a while before me and Harry settled in Godric's Hollow. " she said.

"Thanks. " then I heard Kiana cried. "Oh she must be hungry now. Come on let's get you feed up. " I said and Molly handed my child to me.

"Fred dear bring all this stuff to Bella's room, as you can see she's engaged with a lot of work. " Fred took Kiana's stuff and brought it upstairs.

I followed behind and when we reach inside the room where I'm staying, he place Kiana's stuff on the chair and went out. I sat on the bed and breast feed Kiana, as soon as she fell asleep I put her on her cot. Then I lay in bed and dozed off.

Tom's POV

It's been more than a year, and to say that I miss Bella so much is an understatement. I really wanted to go to her and visit her and send her an owl every now and then. I can't believe the Hilfigers exiled me here in London.

After I close that deal with Mr Hilfiger, he and his daughter has been pestering me. Her daughter named Trixealet said that he has feelings for me and would do anything for me to be hers but there's no way I would allow it. Like seriously Bella is more than enough and there's no way I would replace her.

On the day of the World Cup, we were in the VIP lounge there I met Trixie and since then they never stop pestering me. Like she even asked her dad to marry me, and her blockhead father happily complied. Blocking all my Portkey request or even the muggle transport. I can't book a flight to Scotland or even buy a ticket on train. Name all kinds of transportation in wizard or muggle I'm blocked. He's done everything so I couldn't ran away from them.

I've been whining to Ethel about it and I really want to communicate to Bella but she warned me not to send an owl to Bella because I'm on strict watch and if they will know about Bella it would be catastrophic.

I beg Ethel if she can make Bella come here in London, so I could show it to those prat that I have a girlfriend and it's her I want to marry. Ethel promised me that she would bring Bella here but due to her circumstances, she can't travel here yet. I tried to asked her if there's something wrong with her but she said no.

Ethel told me that Bella started a company and it's booming and that she can't just leave it. I completely understand that. I requested her if she can be our bridge and had her delivered my letter to Bella but Ethel refused. Every single people that knew me except Bella is on the watch also.

"Tommy, oh Tommy! " that very exhilarating voice, the one I wanna choke the living daylights out. "Hey Tommy, what's wrong? " she sat beside me and hug my torso. Bella is the only person I allow to do that gesture. I quickly removed her arms as if it's a slug. Well she is, a gigantic one and please do jot down that she walks and talks.