Chapter Seventeen

I woke up, feeling the brightness of the sun hitting my face. I open my eyes and saw that the curtains were pulled back. I turn and discover that I'm all alone in the bed. Well I'm sure Tom doesn't leave this time cause it's his house. Then I hear some water rushing from the bathroom, Tom must have been taking a bath. I sat up on the edge of the bed and look at myself, I'm still naked, then memories from last night came rushing in and I smiled.

He kissed me roughly, then pushed me to bed. "Tom, easy now. I'm not going anywhere — aaahhh!" I screamed when he pulled me by my legs. He went on top of me.

"I can't promise to contain myself dear. It's been a year and I miss you so so much. " he grabbed my arms and pinning me on the bed.

He kissed me softly then trail some feather kisses on my jaw and neck. "Tom... " he then placed his lips on mine giving me a light kiss.

"Bellatrix, I would love to have a fun and playful night with you —" he says on my lips, "— But the thing is Bella, I don't want to play you. You're not a toy, you are the woman I love. " he positioned himself on top me. "I may be one of the greatest wizards, the master of duels but Bella... I'm not the brightest wizard of time and I cannot think two things at the same time and right now — do you want to know what I'm thinking huh Bellatrix? "

"Hmmm... " I mumble on his lips and I feel him smirked on it.

"I am only thinking of having you tonight. " then he enters without permission which made me groan. This is going to be a loooong night...—

"Hey, someone here is smiling. " Tom teased. He must have gotten out of the bathroom but since I was so indulge with my thoughts I didn't notice it.

"What took you so long? " I changed the subject.

"Changing the subject won't make me distracted." he knelt in front of me and I purposely rolled my eyes when I'm in his peripheral. "Now you're rolling your eyes on me. " his hand held my right arm.

"You didn't answer my question. " I said mischievously.

"Okay if you insist — like you here I'm contemplating about my next move now that we're together again. Yes we are Bellatrix, we may be old but we don't look like it and I'm not letting you go, not a chance. " our forehead touch. I chuckle at his playfulness.

"Tom I don't remember objecting besides I'm not gonna let my child grew up without a father. " I answered playfully, trying to give him a dose of his own medicine.

"Our child Bellatrix, our child. Really then care to spend the rest of your second life with me? " he held a small black velvet box in front of me. My eyes widen in shock is he —

"Tom, are you —" I'm out of words.

"Bellatrix Black, I will never let you go — not a chance. " he opens the box and revealed a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you spend the rest of your second life with me? "

"Yes, I'll spend my life with you. " I hug him tight not caring if the blanket that's covering me was removed.

"Are you going to wear the ring now or later? " he asked as we pulled away.

"Maybe later, after I take a bath. I took the box and place it on top of the side table. But Tom's next move caught me off guard. He carried me like a sack of rice. "TOOMMM! " I screamed

"I think we should go and tell Ethel and Ma'am Joan. But we're running late and we still need to take a bath. " he carried me to the bathroom.

"Tom, you just came out from the bathroom. " I groaned.