Chapter Fifteen

Yesterday

Bella's POV

I'm ironing my clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I came to get it and found Molly smiling at me. "Hey dear, good morning. Is Kiana asleep? " I look at the cot and saw my baby girl sound asleep.

"Yes, why? " I questioned.

"Ariane's here and she's with a good news, now come on down. " she beamed and went down.

I followed her downstairs, and when I arrive at the living room I saw everyone there. "Uhm what's the occasion? " confusion is drawn on my face, I'm sure of that.

"Ariane here has a good news. Ariane... " Hermione giggled.

"Bella I want you to get ready for tomorrow we leave —"

"Leave where? "

"To London, to Tom. " she answered briefly.

"What! But Ariane — I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see me. He chooses to leave remember? " I reminded her.

"It's not his fault that he sees it fit to leave rather than stay, remember ? " okay that one's convincing.

"You think he wants to see me? " on the corner of my eyes I saw Molly silently leading everyone out.

"Of course he does, he's been whining to me about bringing you there because he can't come here. " something hit me.

"What happened to him there? Is he in trouble? " I ask worriedly.

"Long story Bella and it would be best if Tom will be the one who'll tell you — and yes he's in trouble. " it alarmed me to know about that. What if his identity was exposed?

"Do I have to go there? "

"He needs you. " she said it blankly yet I know she means it. "I'll come back here the day after tomorrow and I hope you're ready, we'll travel through Portkey. We need to be there fast and silently. "

"We can just Apparate, that's no different, does he know about Kiana? "

"I'm being watched Bella and I can't let you Apparate with me. Unfortunately Tom doesn't know about Kiana yet, I have my reasons why I didn't tell him. One of that is — it would be best if you tell him yourself and I'll fill you in with the others once we get there. I'll see you the day after tomorrow and I hope you're ready. Good day Bella. " she leaves without a word after that. Right when she vanish Molly came.

"She's gone already? " Molly asked when she got back from the kitchen.

"Yes, I think she'll fix a Portkey for us and everything we need for our trip. " I answered.

"Okay then, come on now and take your lunch. Hermione and Ginny will take you out to get you ready. " Molly motioned me to come to the kitchen.

"Molly can I trust you to take care of Kiana while I'm away? " I blurted.

"Well of course you can always rely on me in that matter but you should take her with you to see her father, I thought —"

"It's not about hiding her from Tom. I will tell him that he has a child here but Ariane told me that Tom's in trouble and he needs me. You know that I can't risk Kiana. "

"Tom's in trouble? My... You two are really changed individuals. Base on how I once knew him —"

"He isn't like this, yeah I know and Ariane also told me about his whinings and he's not the kind who whines. " I chuckled.

"You earned your second chances and knowing that the Dark Lord is in trouble but doesn't do anything dark, is enough sign that you've changed, after all it's the gods that sent you back here. " Molly said