Chapter Twenty

Tom's POV

I was busy looking around at Diagon Alley and almost bump into a lamp post twice already. Despite what happened I still continue to roam my head around. I am looking for the store that sell a gut of a white mouse. It's an ingredient for the potion that Hermione invented. I don't get it anyway she just asked me to buy those.

*thud* Bloody hell!! Dear I bumped an old hag. I helped her get up and apologized, “I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking at my way, my bad. ”

“There's absolutely nothing to wo — You! ” she shouted like she knew me. “You! ” she glared at me.

“I'm sorry but do I know you? ” I asked confused.

“Tom Marvolo Riddle! How could I forget! ” she pointed a wand at my chest that it bury a little. I froze and panic, any jinx or hex, minor or not, will cause a great damage to me. Then I realized it's just a stick, I know a wand when I see one. But she freaking knows my name.

“I'm sorry but do I know you? ” my heart is hammering my ears, I'm so terrified. For Merlin's sake we're in a public place!

“You may forget about me or my sister but I won't forget about you! ” every word she says she poked the stick on my chest. We're attracting attentions now.

“I really don't know what you're talking about. ” not being proud but if she's one of those I've harmed, I can't tell specifically who.

“You don't know! ” she shouted again, blimey! She's absobloodylutely crazy. “You may forget, but I can't... ” she said to herself. She's looking at no one in particular. “You killed my sister and blamed someone but he was cleared twenty-six years ago. You made us think that it was his fault but it was you all along! ”

“I —” I wasn't able to finish my sentence cause she cut me off.

“EVERYONE HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED RETURNED! ” she shouted and everyone who passed by abruptly stopped on their tracks. Blimey I must've inflicted such pain.

I know that fear is drawn on my face that even a toddler could tell that I'm trembling in fear, but to my surprise few seconds after they stop, they return to what they're doing like nothing happened. Glad they moved on...

“LISTEN EVERYONE IT IS REALLY HIM! ” the old hag shouted again, frustrated at the lack of interest everyone gave.

“Hey! Quit scaring the young lad old scum. ” one of the passers said, “I'm sorry boy, this lady here claimed that young Voldemort killed his sister long time ago. She always do this to all good looking young man. ”

“This time I'm certain! It is really him!” she pointed her warty finger at me.

“Yeah, you always said that to all you blame. ” the man argued. “Go your way now young lad, don't mind her. ” I nodded at him and went my way without looking back.

I went straight to the Weasleys Wizards Wheezes and told Ron everything. He went and owled Hermione and Bellatrix for us to talk about this later. I can't believe I'm in trouble again.

********

“Tom this isn't the first time someone recognize you — I  mean one of my men at the Ministry claimed that he saw a suspicious young couple who pop out of nowhere and suddenly they live in this place. It eventually died though until you admitted it to us. ” Hermione reasoned. We're at the Burrow again and everyone is gathered round again and I'm in trouble again.

“Hey mate there's absolutely nothing to worry about it, cheer up. ” Ron said.

“I don't know but it seems like trouble is chasing me, maybe the gods brought me back so I could experience mortal punishment. I think you should put me in Azkaban prison. ” I said forlornly.