BONUS CHAPTER!!!!!!!

"Aren't we such a happy family right now " he spoke as i just sat on the couch and stared straight forward not even moving my eyes. 

He came from behind.

"No sign of Max or Nicole, just you, Me and Emily " he spoke in my ear. 

He came to me as we faced each other.  Our noses almost touching. 

"I'm pretty much glad they're dead" he spoke.

I quickly lifted my hand and slapped him as hard as i could making him look another direction. He turned back slowly to look at me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"You really like being a naughty girl don't you?" he said. 

"Emily doesn't consider you as her father,  Max was a better father than you" i told him as i spit on his face. 

He stood up and walked away.  I continued sitting on the couch as i was filled with hate towards Nick.

"Babe babe babe how much i like when you disobey me" he said as he pushed me off the couch.

I quickly stood up as he walked towards me making me walk backwards as my back finally made contact with the wall. 

"I miss every inch of your skin" he said as he pushed me even more against the wall as he gave me soft kisses on my neck. 

"I want you" i spoke softly as i reached to his crotch.

He kissed me as he made out with me.  I made out with him. I jumped on him as my legs wrapped around his waist.  I held his face and made out with him. I'll make sure this is the last time i ever see him. I got off him and stopped kissing him. We made eye contact for a minute.  I kneed him down to his balls.  I look to my left to see a huge crystal on the table(picture above). I grabbed as quickly and hit his head with it. He collapsed to the floor unconscious.  I grabbed the crystal and smashed it on his skull many times.  I swung it so many times making blood splatter all over.  My face and body was now covered with Nick's blood. He no longer had a head and his brains was just all over the place. I made sure he wouldn't come back to life like he did last time i tried killing him. The crystal dripped blood and was no longer purple but red. I was breathing heavily as i saw on what I've done.  I dropped the crystal on the ground and just walked back as i saw Nick dead on my living room floor. As i walked back my back touched the wall and i slowly slid down as i sat on the floor with my back against the wall. I looked at the blood on my hands and felt like such a monster.  But it felt so right.  I giggled as i saw Nick on the floor with his skull all crushed.

*/-+*//-+*'/-+*//-+*/

911:" 911 how may i help you? "

"I need you....... guys"

911:" What's the problem ma'am?"

"I......... Killed my husband" (Laughs through phone)

911:" You what?  You killed your husband? "

"Yes"

911:" May i know why did you do that?"

(Laughs) " I'll be waiting for you guys"

911:" ma'am?? "

...........................

911:" MA'AM? "

.................CLICK!

●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●

Fun fact Jane turned psycho after that. 

I hope you guys liked this little bonus chapter.  Don't forget to vote,  comment and share.  Love you guys ≥﹏≤