Mistaken

"Excuse me " i said as i stood up. 

I walked away from the table and made my way inside the mansion since the party to play in the backyard.  I walked in and looked for the bathroom. I couldn't find it so i asked a maid for directions.  She ended up telling me that there was a line for the one downstairs. She recommended me going to the one upstairs. I made my way up stairs and went with the directions the maid told me.  I had finally found the bathroom and went inside.
After i finished using the restroom i walked out to see Carter walk by with some messy hair.  As he did he winked at me.  I looked at him go in a room with a smirk on his face.  Oh i know what he wants.  I followed and made sure no one was around.  I stepped in the room he had walked in and closed the door behind me. 

"Hey " he said. 

I pulled him to bed and pushed him as he laid in bed.

"Shut up and enjoy the view " i told him as i took off my dress and got on top of him.

He had a different face expression than what he usually those when we get freaky.  I kissed him and bit his bottom lip.  He placed his hand on my waist. 

"Whoa your freak" he said in shock. 

"I thought you knew"

"I don-"

I kissed him before he could say anything else. He kissed back and put his tongue while he was at it.  He placed his hand under my underwear and began rubbing my clit. I let a small moan as we still tongue kissed. 
While i was kissing him i noticed that he had piercing in his ear.  I guess i don't really know Carter as much as i thought i did.  And why did he messed up his hair? We heard the door open as we still kissed.

"NICOLE!!! " i heard someone yell. 

I freaked out and fell off the bed.  I stood up to see The exact Carter i had arrived with.  I was so confused at this point.  If that's Carter then who was i about to have sex with. 

"I... i.. I thought you were him" i said as i pointed at the guy that looked so identical to Carter. 

"That's Andy" Carter told me. 

"His Twin brother " Andy added. 

What the actual fuck. 

"TWINS!!! " i said as i raised my voice. 
💭💭💭💭💕💭💕💭💕💭💕💭💭💕💭💕

VOTE AND COMMENT