Let me know (not an update)

Hey guys :) so i been working on something lately and i want to know if i should post it >:) just let me know this a little preview:

Enjoy :)

*+-'*+'/*-'//''
"Jade where the hell are you" I said as i was drunk as fuck.

Man im so dizzy i could barely see or walk. I made my way out the club and to where we had parked our car.

"FUCK MAN!!!!! " i yelled as i didn't see the car there.

She fuking ditched me. She going to regret it. I began making my way home. It was pitch black is probably 1am in the morning. I still had a bottle of beer on my hand. As minutes on walking home which they felt like hours, i collapsed on the ground. I was so dizzy and weak to get up. I could hear someone' s foot steps coming towards me.

"Eh you look very good today lady" i heard a man say as he had a accent in his voice.

I lifted my head up and all i could see was a blurry image of a man. My head went heavy and dropped to the ground. At that monent i had knocked out.

{詤}θ¤:-P :-P }©
I woke up feeling a huge head ache. But i seen that i wasn't on my room or any room i ever recognized. I began to freak out.

I was about to get off the bed when someone opened the door. In came a old over weight asian man. He looked disgusting, like a perverted old man.

"WHERE AM I!!? GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" i yelled as i wanted to cry.

(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)

Just let me know if you want it out, if not is okay i understand. Have a nice day guys👋✌