Enemies

He threw everything off my desk and laid me down as he was still kissing me. He slowly unbuckled my belt and that's when i sat up and stopped him.

"Not today" i said as i buckled my belt back on.

"Awww come on"

"Nope" i said and got off my desk. 

"But i really want you right now"

"If you want me pick up everything and put it back on it's place." i told him as i pointed at everything.

"Are your joking?" he asked seriously.

"No, i would let you have me if you clean all this up"

"Fine" he said while i was fixing my clothes.

"Now may i go home and change?"  i asked politely. 

"Yes but hurry fast" he said. 

"Okay"

I walked out and made my way to the elevator to meet that one blond girl who had made me drop the coffee on me.  She walked by as she gave me a deep glare.  I ignored her and entered the elevator.

CARTER'S POV:
I was all done fixing her desk. I began making my way out her office but when i opened the door i saw Jenna looking seriously at me. 

"May i help you? " i asked.

"So i bet you have already be fucking her huh? " she said seriously as she crossed her arms. 

"Do you have a problem with that?" i said as i moved her aside and walked pass her. 

"Yes your supposed to be mine only mine" she said as she pointed at herself.

"Wowow who said i was yours?" i said confused.

"Don't you remember when you first worked here i was the first girl you had sex with in this company and that means nothing to you?? " she said.

"Well thanks but that was the past" i added. 

She came up to me and slapped me making me face another direction.

"Don't ever ask me for sex" she demanded me.

"No worries i have plenty of women that are much better at sex than you" i told her. 

She got so mad she kneed me on my crotch. I held the pain as i groaned in pain. She walked away as she left my office.

"She's going to pay for this " i said to my self.

(later that day)

NICOLE'S POV:
I had changed my top and returned back to work.  Carter open my door as he delivered me a smile.

"I'm going out for lunch right now if there's anything for me please save it for me till i come Back" he told me. 

"Okay" i replied.

He came to me and leaned down as he kissed my neck and sucked on it for a while.  He had stopped and smile at me.  I gave him smirk. He walked out my office and continued working.

*/-+*/-+
I heard someone open my door.  I look up to see that one blond girl who has been mugging me this whole day. 

"May i help you? " i asked.

"Yes" she said as she had a fake smile.

"How may i help you?"

She looked at me shockingly.

"What is that??? " she questioned as she pointed at my neck. 

Did Carter leave me a hicky?

"Ummm i got ... Um-"

"Is it because your being a little slut with Carter, huh? " she said as she faked to be nice. 

"Slut???" i questioned.

"Yes and i see you have already spread your legs towards him." she told me. 

She did not just.  Even tho it's true but that is none of her business.

"Well at least i haven't been doing it for many years as my hobby like you are" i said. 

Her face quickly turned as red as a tomato.

"That's none of your business"

"Then is non of your business ether so stop asking" i said as i told her. 

"You little bitch" she said as she crossed her arms. 

"You huge thot" i instantly shot back at her. 

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)(*'▽'*)♪(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)(*'▽'*)♪
VOTE AND COMMENT