Emily

I stopped and looked at her gorgeous shiny eyes.

"i can't " i whispered.

"what's wrong?" She asked.

" is best if we get something to eat... we haven't eaten all day" i told her as i got off her.

"Okay"

EMILY'S POV:
My mom had called me over for support. My little sister hasn't came home and is past the time she usually come home. She cried and cried and i just hugged her tighter.

"I have a feeling nick has her " she said as she was sick worried.
"You want me to call him mom?" I asked her.

"yes please"

I got my phone and called my dad.

"Hello??" He said as he spoke through the phone.

"Dad do you have nicole with you? " i asked seriously.

"No why??"

"Dad I'm being serious tell if you have her "

"I don't "

"Dad???"

"I DON'T FUCKING HAVE HER!!"

"If you don't have her i guess my sister is lost"

My mom looked at me as i said that and was filled with fear.

NICOLE'S POV:
We had just finished eating and we both went back to bed. We cuddle with each other as he had already fallen asleep. I began to woder if my mom is okay scenes i left her without letting her know anything about me. I slowly began closing my eyes as began to sleep.

!#*/\°÷*+]
Carter was in his office doing work from his last business. ... the one i worked on. I was sitting down on the sofa from the living room and i was looking through my phone. I decided i wanted to call my mom . I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. Suddenly someone had snatched my phone away. I look behind me to see Carter as he hung up the phone.

"what are you doing?" I asked pissed off.

"Your not calling no one " he told me.

"what why?? I just want to let my mom know i'm okay" i told him.

"No one is supposed to know that your with me"

"Why??"

"Cause i don't want no one takng you away from me" he said as he came up to me and hugged me.

I hugged back as i felt calm on his arms. I'm going to have to tell my mom some how, i don't want to leave her worried.

:-[ :-\ :-[ :-\ :-[ :-\ :-[ :-\ :-[ :-\ :-[ :-\ :-[ :-[
Vote and comment