Stuck in my mind

NICOLE'S POV:
"umm i think i should work somewhere else" I said as i stood up and walked away making my way towards the elevator. He ran to me and grabbed me form behind. 

"LET GO OF ME!! " i yelled as i tried getting his arms off my waist. 

"Look please stay, ill go slow on you an i promise you you'll enjoy it" he talked to me. 

I gave up. He made his hands up to my boobs.  he. gave them a tight squeeze. I let out a small moan. 

"Carter I'm a virgin" i told him. 
"I'll take it away for you" he whispered in my ear as he made out with my neck. 

"Carter im not this type of girl, and i don't wanna become like them. "

"No worries you will only be mine no one else so no need to worry" he told me.

I turned around and slowly gave him a kiss on his lips.
***********
Memories went through my head and I can't stop thinking of them.  I finally got home and knocked on the door.  My opened the door as she received me with a huge hug. I hugged back softly. 

"Honey you're home " she cried of joy.

"I'm back mom"

"Come in, you need to tell me everything " she said. 

I walked in as she closed the door behind me. 

+-/*+-'/+-'/*+
I was in my room and i had to lie to my mom.  I felt embarrassed telling her what actually happened.  I just told her that i met a guy and ran off with him.  She took it better than i expected. I was brushing my hair as i looked at myself in the eye as i stared at the mirror.

"I wish I can start over" i said to myself as i stopped brushing. 

Just one tear fell out of my eye.

"Honey are you hungry? " my mom said as she opened the door. 

"No mom I'm not hungry " i replied with no emotion. 

"Are you sure? "

"yeah"

"Okay just let me know if you need anything " she told me as she left. 

I stood up and made my way to my balcony.  The sunset went so beautiful with the ocean.  I wish i had met my dad.  He got killed before i was even born.  I then heard the door open from my room. 

"Honey someone named Carter is looking for you " i heard my mom tell me. 

My eyes opened wide as i heard his name. 

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
VOTE AND COMMENT