Years

My business was back but I've have changed a lot now.  I don't use my business to seduce women no more. I actually work on my company. This business used to have only women working here but now i have men working for me also. 

"Here is the copies you told me to make" one of my employees told me. 

"Let's see here" i said as i grabbed the stack of copies.

I noticed that all copies were wrongly printed. 

"Brian the copies are only one side "

"That's what you told me to do " he said. 

"No i didn't "

"Yes you did!" he said as he raised his voice at me. 

"Don't you raise your voice at me" I demanded him. 

He rolled his eyes and just looked away. 

"I need you to do them again"

"Carter Anderson we need to talk about what's been going on to the business " One of my assistants came as she interrupted. 

"Okay take a seat, Brian please go do as i asked" i demanded him. 

He gave me glare as he took the copies and left the room. 

BRIAN'S POV:
I made my way to the copy room and did as i was told.  I hate my boss i really do.  He always makes me do double the work for everything because apparently i do everything wrong.  I just can't wait to go home.

+-/*+-/*+-/*+-//
"Mom I'm home" i said as i walked in and dropped my sweater on the floor. 

"Honey?  Me and your Father would like to talk to you about something we should of talked to you sooner" my mom told me upset. 

"Mom are you okay is something wrong ??" i asked worriedly. 

"Son please take a seat " my Dad told.

I did as i was told.  They took a seat also. 

"I don't know if you may have noticed or not but you don't look very much alike us" my mom spoke. 

"Brian ............ You're adopted " my dad added. 

I stayed silent as i couldn't believe what I've just heard. 

"I'm adopted?? "

"Yes we wanted to tell you but we weren't ready,  we were afraid that you might to leave us and go with your biological parents but now that you're much more grown we felt it was best if told you now" my mom spoke. 

"So is now up to you......... Do you want to searching for your real parents??? " my Dad asked me. 

I had to think for a bit.  I am kinda curious on who are my real parents and why they left me behind but i love my adopted parents they were always there for me and always loved me no matter what. 

"Is it okay if i go find my real parents to find out more about them? " i asked. 

"Of course, will you be staying with them once you find them? " my dad said. 

"I'll have to think about that "

My mom began to cry with such emotional pain.  I went up to her and hugged her.  I held her chin as i made her look at me. 

"No matter what happens you will always be my mother " i told her as i kissed her on her cheek. 

He hugged me tight as she cried on my shoulder. 

"Here Brian...... These are all the information about your biological mother.....  Unfortunately when we got you we didn't get your father's information " my dad said as he handed me a large yellow envelope.

"Thanks Dad" i hugged him.

As i let got i saw my dad have a few tears running down.  I made my way out of the house and went on searching for my mother.  As i got in my car i opened the envelope. I look to see that her name was Nicole Anderson and her address.  I GPS the address and made my way to my mother's house. 

CARTER'S POV:
"Carter how nice to see you again "

"Nice to see you too James,  please take a seat" i told him as we both took a seat. 

"So how's the search going ?" i asked. 

"Unfortunately we haven't had any more clues from your son.  "

"James it has already been 20 years wouldn't it been easier to find him"

"We thought so also but i guess it just probably got much harder"

"James i don't care how much it would cost me or how much time it takes i need my son NOW."

"We're on it Mr. Anderson"

NICOLE'S POV:
i was watching TV as i ate some cookies when i heard a knock on tge door.  I stood up and made my way to the front door.  I opened it to see a very young guy looking like someone who seems very familiar. 

❤❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤✔️✔️🔥❤🔥🔥❤🔥❤✔️❤🔥❤✔️🔥✔️🔥🔥✔️🔥
VOTE AND COMMENT
HEY guys so correct me if I'm wrong but i think i got Carter's last name wrong or i probably haven't even mention in the book but hope you enjoyed the chapter next one will be updated maybe today or further this week.  Have a nice day :)