Getting things clear

"I've finally found you " i told her. 

"How did you know i was here?? " she asked confused and surprised. 

"I asked your mother "

"I TOLD HER NOT TO TELL YOU!! " she spoke loudly. 

"I came here looking for you for so long.  " i told her as i held her hand. 

"Why? " she said as she slowly started to get emotional. 

"i just found out the real truth about everything...... You see.......  We're not actually related.  Your dad was adopted by my parents so we're not anything all along.  "

"Who told you this? " she asked. 

"My aunt she was there when everything happened "

"Soo were not re-"

"No babe and i came here all along just to tell you this.  I tried going to your apartment but i heard that you moved out.  So i did anything i can to find you.  I didn't care if i had to leave the country just for you.  And the purpose of telling you this is to also tell you that i want you back.  I was us to be a family. "

"I don't know if to trust you" she spoke as she had a few tears running down her cheeks. 

"We can do a DNA test if you'd like. I wouldn't want to if i knew this wasn't true.  "

She hugged me as he cried on my shoulder. 

"Im sorry " she whispered sadly. 

I hugged her back even more.  She let go and gave me a massive kiss. 

"Nicole who is this? " i heard a man speak from behind us. 

We let go to look at a man with poor clothing but was very good looking. 
Nicole just looked down avoiding eye contact with both of us. 

"Nicole do you know him?" i asked. 

"I'm her boyfriend!!" The guy said as he raised his voice at me. 

"Ummm.....  Carter i thought what was going on between us was going to stay like that so i jad to move on eventually" she spoke.

"But-"

I felt full force hit my left side of my face.  I fell to the ground and just felt hard kicks on my stomach. All i can hear was Nicole screaming to stop as i had no idea what was going on as it hasn't processed through my mimd yet. 

NICOLE'S POV:
"Raphael PLEASE!!! " i yelled as i pulled him back. 

"Nicole What the fuck?  Why were you guys making out? Don't you love me anymore??? " he argued with me filled with anger. 

"He's my Ex and i can explain you everything.  " i told him.

Suddenly Carter puched back making Raphael fall to the ground.  Carter got on top and started punching him. 

"CARTER!!! " i yelled as i tried breaking the fight. 

Other people tried helping also. We finally got them apart. Carter grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the bar once everyone's attention was somewhere else. 

"Carter im so so sorry " i told him. 

He called a cab and we quickly got in. I looked at his face to see his eye a bit purple and his lip was busted. I made him face me as i slowly moved his head towards me. 

"He got you pretty bad" i said. 

He leaned in and we just began making out.  He lifted my skirt up wanting to pull down my panties.  I stopped him as i just noticed we were in a cab. 

"Not here i told him"

"ok" he said as he delivered me a wink. 

I gave him a small sexy smirk. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Vote and comment
Always look in the comments for corrections if needed.