Moved on

"I think we can work things out as soon as the baby is here" he added. 

"Like getting back together? " i asked hopping for him to say yes.

"No like letting me come to visit and sometimes making her/ him stay over at my place. "

"So were not getting back together? " i asked.

"I'm afraid not"

"So what am i going to do?" i asked. 

"I'll help you raise our baby.  I'm not going to leave you all on your own." he added. 

I went up to him and gave him hug.  He hugged back as he pet my head. I have to say I miss him so much.

"Just let me know if you need anything else I'm here for you "

"okay" i said as I let go and began walking to the front door. 

He walked right behind me. 

"You still have my number right? " he asked. 

"Yeah"

"Just call me when you need anything"

I need you. 

"Okay"

I went to my car,  got in and drove off. A few tears fell off my eyes as i can still hear him say in mg head that he has moved on and is seeing someone else.  I can't believe i have strong feelings towards him. 

+-/'*+''/-''*'
CARTER'S POV:
It was 11:39pm. I sat next to the fire in my living room as i was reading a book. I fixed my glasses as i turned the page. 

"Carter what are you doing up so late?" Hope asked as she came to me. 

"Late?  Haha it's barely 12"

She sat next to me as she wore her comfortable pajamas. 

"Carter I'm actually very glad you changed in a good way.  What made you actually realize that one woman is enough for you? " she asked. 

Nicole suddenly came in mind. 

💫💥💫💥💫💥🎉💥💥💥💥💫💥💫💥💫
VOTE AND COMMENT