Taste

It was another day of work and i do feel awkward around Carter.  I can't believe i let him pleasure me last night. He had told me to get him a cup coffee and right now im in the small snack area. I got everything to make the coffee and just waited. By the corner on my eye i could see a female walking in. 

"So your Carter's new assistant?" i heard her ask. 

I turned around to see that she seemed like one of them slutty Assistants. But to be honest she was very pretty with her blond hair and light pink lips.

"Yes" i said with a smile. 

"Oh" she said as she showed hate. 
Well okay?

I got the coffee and she bumped into me making all the coffee spill on my white dressed shirt.  Ugh she so did it on purpose.

"Oops" she said as she faked it. 

"Is fine" i said as i picked up everything and grabbed a rag as i whipped my self off. 

I made my way to the elevator going to my office.  I got there and saw Carter.  I just walked by as i whipped my self. As i got in i grabbed my purse. I turned around to meet Carter's eyes. He was just too close to me whuch made me get nervous.

"What's wrong??" he asked.

"Uh umm i accidentally spilled the coffee, i was planning to go home real quick to change, if you don't mind?" i told him. 

He stared down at the stain was located which was right on my boobs.  The coffee leaked to my chest so i feel sticky.

"sorry i didn't bring you the coffe is ca-"

"No is okay i like my coffee this way" he said as he placed his hand on the stain but he was actually just trying to feel on me.

"Umm how? " i questioned.

He began to unbutton my shirt. To be honest i don't know what to do at this point. He had fully unbuttoned my shirt. He pulled me closer to him by my small waist. He leaned down and began licking my chest as he made eye contact with me. I couldn't help but to blush and stare back.

"I could really taste the coffee" he told and then began licking me again. 

"Uhh ummm Carter " i said nervously.

He stood up and unhooked my bra.  My bra's clip was from the front.  He picked me and sat me on my desk.  He gabbed a chair and sat right across from me. His eyes were just so gorgeous. Those are just so hypnotizing. He grabbed my small boob and began licking it. I had to let out a moan as he sucked on me. I played with his hair as he sucked even more.  He bit my nipple making let out a small scream.
He gave me a naughty smile. At this point i was blushing way to much.  He smashed our lips together and i had put my hands on his back.  I gotta say i like this.
@~)~~~~:-)~~(-:@~)~~~~:-)~~(-:@};—
VOTE AND COMMENT