Go away

I turned around to see my mom.  Behind her Was Carter making his way towards my room. 

"Oh sir i told you to wait outside " my mom told him.

Carter just looked at hervas they made eye contact. 

"leave i don't want to talk to you " i told him seriously.

"can we please talk? " he responded back.

"No i don't want nothing to do with you " i told him. 

"I'll leave you two alone " my mom said as she left closing the door behind her.

I guess i had no choice but to talk to him. 

"Please " he said sadly. 

"What do you want UNCLE!? " i said as i increased my voice at the word uncle. 

"Nicole please don't call me that" he said annoyed. 

"Then what the hell do you want me to call you.  You are my uncle" i told him. 

"the first thing you need to know is that i never knew you were my niece, second of all is that all the time i spent with you is something i would never regret.  You made me feel different. I caught feelings and i can't help the fact that I love you. Nicole if only we weren't related i would ask you to make me the happiest guy alive and make you my wife i wo-"

"Stop" i said as i cut him off.

"I've heard enough" i added. 

He looked at me so upset.

"I don't feel the same way " i lied. 

"I don't want to see you any more and please don't come looking for me no more or else I would have to call the cops" i told him seriously as i made eye contact with him. 

"Why are you being this way? " he asked me. 

"sorry i just have to"

"One more question. Does your mom know about what happened between us? " he asked. 

"Yes but she doesn't know that we're related" 

"Oh"

He stood up and left my room.  I'm really going to miss him.

≧∇≦ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ≧∇≦ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ≧∇≦ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ≧∇≦

Vote and comment