Getting to know him

"You know what Never mind you can go home for today" i told her. 
"Okay, like about what time do you want me to come to work?" she asked. 

"Well your shift will be 8:30am to 4:00pm" i told her.

"Okay see you tomorrow Carter" she said as she made her to the elevator.

"See ya"

I made her shift a bit longer than the other workers. They normally get out at 3 but i want her till 4. Just can't wait till days go by and i could have her all to my self. 

(2 weeks later) 
"Fuck carter!! " she moaned as i ate her out.

I look up to see her bite her bottom lip. I began to finger her as she grabbed her own breasts.

"Carter i can't take it no more" she moaned.

"Take it bitch" i told her her as i shoved my fingers deep and fast inside her. 

"FU-!!! " i covered her mouth as i undid my pants and entered her. 
I still had my hand on her mouth, someone could hear us. We were on my closet as i told Nicole she's on her break. I used so much force to make Hope get wet all over. I stopped and put my pants back on. 

"Get changed up before any one finds out" i told her as i exit the closet and left her inside.

I Made my way to my desk. Hope got out my closet and went to the elevator to see Nicole come out as Hope went in. 

"Can i help you on anything else?" Nicole asked me.

"Yes umm can you actually meet me in my at 4?"

"Sure"

"But for right now you can be in your office and just answer any of the calls coming in" i told her.

"Ok" she said as she walked away. 

(4:00pm)
"So why did you need me sir? " she asked.

"take a seat" i told her as i was on my desk.

She sat down as she smiled at me.

"Well nicole i feel like i haven't told you what actually happens in this company" i started off. 

"And well let's just say...... " i said as i got up.

I stood up behind her as she was still sitting down.

"People in this building like to have fun" i whispered in her ear. 
"fun? " She questioned to her self. 
"Yes fun,  like what time of fun do guys like?" i asked her. 

She looked at me confused and then seemed shocked.

"No tell me" i told her.

"S..... ex?" she said slowly in a low voice.

I nodded my head yes. 

"umm i think i should work somewhere else" she said as she stood up and walked away making her way towards the elevator. I ran to her and grabbed her form behind. 

"LET GO OF ME!! " she yelled as she tried getting my arms off her waist. 

"Look please stay, ill go slow on you an i promise you you'll enjoy it" i talked to her. 

She gave up. I made my hands up to her boobs.  I gave them a tight squeeze. She let out a small moan. 

"Carter I'm a virgin" she told me. 
"I'll take it away for you" i whispered at her as i made out with her neck. 

"Carter im not this type of girl, and i don't wanna become like them. "

"No worries you will only be mine no one else so no need to worry" i told her. 

she turned around and slowly gave me a kiss on my lips. I can tell she's mine already.

●_●◐.̃◐●_●◐.̃◐●_●◐.̃◐●_●◐.̃◐●_●◐.̃◐●_●◐.̃◐●_●◐.̃◐●_●●_●●_●
VOTE AND COMMENT