Problem

We both sat on front of his desk as he looked at both of us seriously.

"Can y'all explain why you two fought? " he asked.

"She started it" i said as i looked down.

"I was just giving her what she deserved " Jenna added.

"How did i deserve that?? " i asked confused.

"You have been having sex with my boyfriend!!!" She screamed.

"WAIT!!! WHAT??!! we have never agreed on going out " Carter told her.

She stood up angrily.

"Listen to me you ass whole, I promise you you'll regret what you have just said and for everything that has happened ever sense she came to work here. You'll regret it " she said seriously as she pointed at him.

She began to walk away.

"You and what army!!? " Carter yelled at her.

All she did was step inside the elevator and look at him as she flicked him off. The elevator closed on her leaving me and Carter alone. He looked at me as he smirked.

"aren't you afraid of what she is capable of?? " i asked him.

"Naaah"

"Thanks i guess "

"But still if she wants to cause problems ignore her and come to me, i don't want to end up thinking wrong about you and making me fire you" he told me.

"Yes sir" i said as i looked down.

"Get back to work honey" he told me.

"but first can i get clean clothes, she poured coffee on me" i told him.

"Sure but you should get cleaned off first " he said as he checked me out.

Is he thinking in a dirty way.

"What do you mean?? " i asked.

He put a finger out signaling me to come towards him. I slowly stood up and went to him. I was right in front of him as my butt touched his desk. He stood up making me feel short as his tall body was right in front of me. He lifted my chin and gently tilted my head a side as he made his lips go towards my neck. He gently kissed it as he licked after giving me small goosebumps All over my body. I let out a small moan as i let him dominate me. He lowered his head down to my chest and lifted my shirt up. He licked my left boob slowly as he made eye contact with me. I couldn't help but to blush. His eyes are just gorgeous. He stood up and made eye contact with me the whole time as he pulled my shirt down.

"You should get changed up" he said.

"Can i go home then? And I'll come back later " i asked.

"yes "

"See you later " i said as i made my way to the elevator.

"alright " i heard him say.

CARTER'S POV:
After she left i began to do my job.
+-/*-/*-/*-/*_
It's been a while since Nicole left. I heard the phone ring and i picked it up.

"hello?? "

"Sir Carter the police is here arresting many people. They say this whole company is fake and is just some sort of plan to rape women and they want to arrest you " The main girl from the lobby informed me.

"Who told them this?? " I asked.

"i don't know sir"

I went into deep thought. JENNA! that son of a bitch. I quickly gathered all my stuff and some information and made my way to a secret passage way.

NICOLE'S POV:
i was ready to go but was just finishing my last bit of makeup. My mom is at work so I'm home alone. Suddenly i heard some loud knocks on the front door. I went down stairs and opened the door to see Carter walk in quickly.

"Carter what are you doing here? I waa just ab-"

"Pack your bags were leaving town NOW! " he demanded.

"Wait what? " i asked confused.

"Just do as i say" he told me.

"i Can't leave town what about my family? " i asked.

"Do you wanna stay without a job or come with me? " he told me.

"I......... I'll back my bags" i said as i choose to go with him.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡(。・ω・。)ノ♡(。・ω・。)ノ♡
VOTE AND COMMENT