Why?

"SPEAK TO ME DAMN IT!!! " he yelled as he shook me. 

"I... i.. i"

"You what!?? "

"I gave him to adoption " i told him.

He let go of me as he just stared at me with an expression of  "how could you".

"........Why? " he asked. 

"Cause i don't want to see you any more,  and if i keep him i would still have a reason to see you. "

"THAT'S SUCH A STUPID REASON!!! " he yelled at me. 

"I'm sorry" i told him as i began to cry. 

"If you didn't want him you could of at least gave him to me.  I would of done everything for him." he said as his voice cracked as he spoke. 

I could tell he was hurt and felt like crying.

"I'm  sorry? " i told him. 

"Since when did you take him there? " he asked.

" A month ago "

"What's the name of the place? " he asked. 

"Saint Mary's adoption " i told him.

He took out his phone and typed it down. 

"I'm going to get him " he said as he rushed out the door. 

I was left in tears.  He made me actually realize what a huge mistake I've done. 

+-/*-/*+'/-'=
CARTER'S POV:
When i got there i walked in and went straight to the front desk. 

"Hi how may i help you ?" the nun asked. 

"Hi ummm uh there was a new born that waa dropped here for adoption a month ag, i would want to know if he's still here " i asked worriedly and nervous.

"What's the name of the person who dropped of the baby? " she asked. 

"Nicole"

She kept quiet and searched for the name. 

"There is someone who drop a child here. "

"is the baby still here??? " i asked anxiously. 

"Let me check................ No he was adopted about a week ago by a couple" she told me. 

"is there any way i can get the couples information? " i asked. 

" I'm afraid not the couple had requested to keep all their information private."

"Ma'am please you don't understand,  my girlfriend gave our chil to adoption without my concern.  I need him back" i begged. 

"I'm so sorry for your situation but i Have already told you that we can't.  It's against the rules if we give private information out. "

".........Thank you"

I walked out and just got in my car.  I angrily hit the steering wheel and got to my emotions.  I began to cry.  I know it won't be easy seeing my son again.  Why?

(⌒o⌒)(⌒o⌒)(○゚ε゚○)(⌒o⌒)(○゚ε゚○)(´ﻌ')
VOTE AND COMMENT
Check for comments for any corrections  i made.  I do type fast and sometimes miss spell a word.  :) :) :D