Who is she?

I woke up to look at the time to see that it was 7:00pm. Oh god i didn't take a nap i fell asleep. I Sat up to see the beautiful fun sunset hit the gorgeous clear water from the pool. I look to my left to see Carter sleeping as i could hear him snore. Now that i remember i haven't seen as much of the house. I stood up and made my way out of his room. I wondered around the house to see that it was a big house. I wen up stairs to see a huge balcony right away in the middle of the hallway. Made my way towards the balcony to look at the view from the back of the house. It was very nice and made my way down the hall. I entered a room and say it was just empty but very nice. I exit the room and went to a room where the door was way different from the rest of them. I entered it as it was a bit open already. I stepped in to see a huge office. As i made my way to his desk i looked around. When i got to his desk i saw that there was photographs in his desk. I grabbed it to see him and a woman. She was wearing a wedding dress and he was wearing a tuxedo. Who is she ? Is he married? My emotions wer getting to me. I grabbed the picture and took it with me as i rushed my way back to Carter.

CARTER'S POV:
"Carter who is she??" I heard Nicole say loudly.

I was still half asleep so it took time for me to wake up.

"CARTER! !!! Answer me"

I woke up and sat up to see her mad as she held a photo of my wedding.

(:V) (:V) (:V) (:V) (:V) (:V) (:V) (:V)
Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to give you guys something sense i haven't been updating.

Don't forget to vote and comment on what you liking so far.

Love yall!!❤❤