Going back like it was before

Nicole didn't make it.  She had passed away and well i made them transfer her body back to the U.S. to where her family was.  Of course her mother thinks it was my fault she got killed. Brain finally forgave his mother but was too late.  I'm back to my business department and just handling business. 

+-//+-'/*- (5 years later)  */-+/'//
"You may kiss the bride " the priest said. 

Everyone clapped and stood up.  I did also.  I can't believe my son is already forming his own family.  I saw Brian walk out the church with her new wife and we all followed out the church.  I went up to my son as he saw me going up to him. 

"Dad" he said as he hugged me for while. 

"I'm soo happy for you " i told him. 

"Thanks dad.........  Do you think mom would be too? " he asked. 

"Your mother would definitely be be happier than ever to see you finally having a family " i told him.

Brain suddenly began to get a bit emotional. 

"I regret being such a dick to her" he said. 

I wiped his tears off and hugged him. 

"is okay "

"If only i would of known the truth earlier " he said as he was still in my arms. 

"Is okay i bet she would of forgave you "

We let go and he held her bride's hand. 

"See you at the party dad"

"Alright then"

They walked away and got inside their limo.  I watched them drive away. 

"Hi" i heard a women's voice. 

I turned my head to my left to see such a gorgeous women about my age. 

"Hello" i replied. 

"I'm Dana by the way" she said as we shook hands.

"Carter"

"I was just standing over there and i couldn't help but to stare at you" she said. 

Is she hitting on me?

"Oh really? "

"yeah,  and i was wondering what's your relationship status right now? "

"I'm single actually "

"Oh really? "

"Yeah"

"for how long?"

"it's been quite a while "

"well if you don't mind but do you want to be my date for your son's wedding? "

"Uh ummmmm.......  Are you hitting on me? "

"Oh you've noticed "

"Haha yeah"

"Does it bother you? "

"No i was just wondering "

"So is that a yes or no? "

"Sure" i said as i signaled her to hold my hand.

She held my hand and we both made our way to the party. 

❤❤
❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

THE END

hope yall enjoyed this book.  I love you guys all so so much and don't forget to check out my other books.  There would be some new books coming out in the future.  VOTE AND COMMENT  ;*