"I wish dude, all I want is to be with her, but after how I treated her when we were together last, I'm surprised she doesn't hate me" I took a long sip of water as he nodded and took another sip of his own drink. 

"Yeah I can see where you're coming from, but let me give you a little advice dude." he sat up and motioned me to sit up as well. I sat straight up, ready to hear any sort of wisdom he was willing to give me. 

"If you really want her back like you say you do, you gotta win her back. Do whatever it is you can think of. Leave Gracie with your brother, take her on a date to the beach. Find an old friend that she hasn't seen in years, show her you've changed. Prove to her that you're not the same asshole from high school." He has a point, I need to show Violet that I really do care. How do I go about this?

"Hey, Ches, you wanna help me get her back?" He looked at me and smiled.

"What do you want me to do bro?" I have a plan that will bring Violet back to me in no time!

"Ok, well first I need to get a hold of an old friend of ours." I opened up Instagram on my phone and immediately found what I was looking for. Right on the screen was a new post from @violentnewmax

'I'm looking for a place to get a new tattoo, does anybody know of a good place with some great artist?' This is the perfect opportunity. I looked up the shop and copied the web link, map site, and the contact information. I went back to his page and shot him a message.

'Hey man, you should check out Blood And Guts in San Diego, ask for Violet, She's really good!' I then got a message from Max saying that he is definitely going to check it out. Awesome, now I gotta plan a really great day for Violet, Gracie, and I. I don't want Violet to think I'm asking her on a date too soon. I have to give it a little time. 

"Okay so here's the plan, I don't want her to think that I'm just immediately trying to take her on a date so first we can do something with Gracie, like go to the beach." Gracie immediately jumped up and looked at me. 

"Dad, you should pack lunches for the beach, bring all the stuff so the only thing she has to bring is herself, mommy likes it when I make my own lunches for school so I can make sandwiches and stuff for us!" Dear god how did I get by without this little angel?

"Gracie honey, that is an excellent idea sweetheart. I don't know how I survived without you all these years." 

"Uncle Mike kept you alive, without him you probably would be dead in a ditch somewhere." Well, she isn't wrong.

"Yeah, she's definitely got you there dude!" Ches placed his hand on my shoulder and laughed. "Hey, I have an umbrella and chairs you guys can use! I'll bring them over tomorrow, Talia wants to take the whole family to this new diner she heard of, I'll bring them by before we go eat."

"Thanks, Ches you're a lifesaver! Hey, what's the name of the diner, maybe I can take Vi there."

"Capulets Cafe"  

Violets POV

I was sitting on my couch when I got a text from Monte.

'Hey, Gracie and I were wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with us today?' Hmm, the beach huh? I haven't gone to the beach in a while. It couldn't hurt, could It?

'Sure, Would you like me to meet you there?' I don't know why I was asking its not li- *ding*

'No, we'll come to pick you up, we'll be there in 20 minutes. I also already have snacks, water, sunscreen, and towels so just bring a hat and some sunglasses!' Awe, that's so cute! Okay, well I guess I should get ready. I go to my room and get out my Black shorts and a maroon tank top, I put on my bikini (pictured above), then my clothes, and grabbed my favorite black beach hat out of my closet. I go into the living room and put on my black sandals and my black sunglasses. *ding*